Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my bredlis name is bruno! but i was gonna call him strangles

god, i thought not many people of had names, i have a diamonda called monica diaMOND.....monica.....i was going to her her dia......but the laszt di i her of, died in a car crash lol. monica as a name of sexy womne, and my snake is gorgeous.....so it suited i thought

my diamond is sweetheart male olive is called snappy tom girl is darlin used to have a monty one unnamed dont know sex think it will be lucky

My BHP is called Tjapakai (pronounced jup-a-kai) after an aboriginal tribe of Northern Queensland, where they come from, and if i get another one it will be Moondarra, a town in part of their range.

I have a water python named Mickaela, a Bredli hatchie named Rosie (other one has no name yet) and a spotted called viper.

Hercules/woma, pheonix/coastal, karma/coastal, george/jungle, sniper/coastal, diva/childrens, falkor/bredli, armond/bredli, ceasar/brisbane....to name a few :p

My Jungle is called Roger... like the alien out of American Dad... we didn't know its gender until later...its a girl... which makes it kinda a little gender confused just like the character Roger. :)

Oh and I haven't had a problem with my jungle... maybe bitten 50 odd times which doesn't hurt a bit... but now shes a bit older she doesn't cause a fuss...

My hatchie [now 5 months] Spotted always [STILL!!] bites me. So she is called 'Carrie" after the evil b**** in Steven King's book/movie.

have you actually read the book? she is not "evil"

My (ok, not mine anymore, but i'm home visiting so MINE) maccies are Ariadne and Virgil

i've got a 5 foot jungle.. i called him Fungus. my last jungle hatchy was called Squish.

i'm getting a spotted and his/her name is going to be jasper, as it is a type of black/light brown stone

darwin male sakima due to markings on head and it means king
darwin female missy coz she used to be a little miss
olive male biggie
coastal male thor
coastal female star
m.d ? mungo
trio maccies unnamed
water python unnamed

Woggle, allegedly an alternative spelling of the Noongar's Wagyl, the proto-mythical rainbow serpent. Not really much connection to a Bredl's, but the kids like it and if called on it I'll plead ignorant American.

Seriously, I'm surprised at so few native names from a country that gave the world Mundabbera, Warrumbungle and Tumbi Umbi.

Pair of bredlis- Neville and Stella
Pair of stimys - Popeye and olive oyl
Pair of blonde macs - Zoro and Dora
Except my female stimy escaped in jan:( still never found and i got my "male popeye" sexed last week to be sure and its a girl!!!annyos me to know breeders sells you a male for your female but you still get female! doesnt matter now tho as i lost my female so i now have a female again. strange story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back