Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys i wouldnt wish it on anyone. the last week has been hell.

put out dead rats on your floor with flour all over your floor to help see where he slithered and the thawed rats should bring his attention.. also turn off all the lights in your house so its nice and dark (cause they are nocturnal mostly).. good luck!

My Son lost both his Childres & one turn up in the next door neighbours laundry, the other was curled up on a rafter on the varandah.

geez they got around im so happy ours didnt endup next door. i dont think they would still be alive.
the lady next door has a big fear for them

Seems all has ended well. That would be a load off your mind.

a huge load off my mind.
the onlything now is becasue he was roming around the kitchen hes got dust and grime stuck on his face. i tryed holding him and wipeing it off but he freaked, so i stoped so i didnt stress him too much. he still has some there but im hoping he will get it off.

will do . have a look later tonight ill try get some up.
ill warn you im not that good at photos thats why i havent put any up yet .

hi there heres some photos of bundy . sorry about the pic quality.
dont mind the guck on his nose its dust and grime . hes taken most of it off in the water bowl himself but i tryed the rest and he kept trying to bite me.

the first three pics are of bundy and the last is bundy and lola together . lola is the femail and has more yellow .
i do have a pic with the diference in colours between the two but all you see is two bodies (zoom was all the way in ).
ill post it in next reply

Attachments

• bundy 1.JPG
    bundy 1.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 43
  • bundy 2.JPG
    bundy 2.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 41
  • bundy 3.JPG
    bundy 3.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 33
  • bundy and lola.JPG
    bundy and lola.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 40
if you cant get it off him it should come off in his next shed

ok heres two more photos of lola and one photo of our big coastal "lightning"

also heres a photo of the new encloser (they love it )

and that photo i spoke about above lola has high yellow and bundy is a greeny blue colour but he has picture perfect patterns pitty i cant get a good pic of it.

if anyone is good at taking photos of snakes and live near cranbourne vic. i would love to get a few good pics.

Attachments

• lola 1.JPG
    lola 1.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 26
  • lola 2.JPG
    lola 2.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 29
  • lightening 1.JPG
    lightening 1.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 35
  • encloser.JPG
    encloser.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 35
  • bund and lola 1.jpg
    bund and lola 1.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 32
if you cant get it off him it should come off in his next shed

yeah i was thinking that. but it looks like he has mites under his chin but they havent moved in two days and i scraped my finger over them and it wiped off (just before he striked at me lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back