Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your **** together Dintony :lol::lol::lol: Thanx for that ;) I dont box so i havnt got pics for you mate ;) Matty

Some country we hunt

DSC02786.jpg

image-9.jpg

Trippin008.jpg

lol good point.. but my sis almost died from a rat bite a short time ago so im not a big rat fan.. oh and dont take me as critisizing hunting cause im not.. its just my point..

oh and that second pick is unbelievable! what a shot!

is that a piglet in the background? do you manage to get them with the sows often?

nice country matty need to somthing like that not a place covered in bulldust

whats around your dogs neck whats it do ? does it stop the boar from bitting his neck ?

jen that is another dog and u do get them alot around sows

in the water pic, looks like a pig to me? what i meant was, do the dogs catch them?

well my older dogs don't but some of the pups catch pigletts and madd its a collar designed to stop the inflicktions of gashes and cuts ect from a pig

yea but still we have good hunting so im not gona whine

the small bright orange collar on the black dog in the top pic is a tracking collar so hunters can track their dogs in the bush eliminating the chance of losing it..

also armand a boar will try to kill u in the bush without giving it a second thought and would prob start eatin u aswell..if u ever see a pig eating a lamb as its being born literally as its coming outa the ewe ull understand why we hunt them..

tonks

We live across the road from the Wild Game chillers. When I first moved here 6 years ago there were only 2. I think there are 6 over there now. Possibly 8??

If there are people unloading when we drive past my girls always want me to pull up so they can watch. We see some bloody massive buggers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back