Striped Coastal Hold back

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gecko :)

Thought I would share a pic of 1 this years hatchy Striped Coastal Holdbacks,

I would love to see some other striped coastals out there ,..

Coastals 220.jpg

Very nice Gecko,

Here is one of my hold backs. When he has his next shed I am going to get some update pics. He isn't as orange, he is starting to show some colour now. I am excited to see what he is like as a full sized adult. How many stripes like that did you hatch?

Kane

IMG_4298.jpg

IMG_4295.jpg

Thanks everyone :)

Very nice Kane,. thanks for sharing.
I am also excited to see mine as an adult..

10 out of 13 are lined.

Nice!! That little python will be a cracker when it's older.
What kind of pairing produced that little guy, e.g tri stripes, normals?
Cheers

re Striped

Thats very nice snake gecko,the ones with the three full stipes are harder to come by,18 of mine hade the one full stipe and one was close to three stripes,couldnt get many people excited over the juvys with the one full stripe,they just figure its standard i suppose.

Last edited:
Hi Gecko,
Why would you hold that stripy back, Im sure you dont realy want it. I will be happy to take it off your hands if you want to make room to get something else LOL.
Sell it to me....:D:D:D

I have room to you know

I am making room to feed the habit. I could use a coastal like, well like any, but hey like that. Lovely snake, I met a 6ft one which finalised the need to get into this thing properly. Brought Cuddles because she was well alot of good things but am appreciating markings so much more now that I actually own a snake.

Thanks ;)

Mother was purchased from Brad Walker and is the sister to his Lined female,
We put her up against 1 of our nicely coloured male coastals to try to produce the lined , with nice colouring.

JAGB, no it does not have a name as yet, GT would be a good name, but I have buckleys chance of calling it that, as my partner is a dedicated Holden fan,

Very Nice Stripeys guys:)

Gecko:) That's one special striped Carpet, I love the look, Thanks for the Pics.

Joel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back