Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am staying in Sydneham with my sister and her gf on Thursday night and she said that we will go out drinking at the Court House, its in Newton..

She said there is really good meals and a diverse crowd (sounds interesting)...

Mrs I

xxx

Mrs I my all time favourite restaurants are 'Tamanas' North indian Diners in Newtown. They are so popular there are 3 of them in the same street. The food is delicious and very well priced. My old office used to be at Camperdown, just a hop, skip and a jump away so my colleagues and I dined in Newtown quite a lot. The African food restaurant is pretty good too!

Cheers,
Craig

I just write APS on dartboard and place it where we will be 3 pm Saturday. It would be nice to come and say hello to each other

Hey Slateman

I will see you there.... would luv to have that drink with you...

Thank god it's stopped raining!!! fine weather predicted for next wend, if not, the whole show is (wil be) undercover.:D

Unfortunately i cant change the day i'm volunteering on to Saturday :( So the begging begins for my dad
muahahahah :twisted:

I am looking for seeing you there people.
Specially Nikki our APS oficial sunshine.
Nikki tel your father that if he don't behave, I will adopt you. :D:lol:

looking forward to going, come say high everyone, ill be on the dalbarb stand for work.
ill also be at the bbq

jason

I should be there selling a few things.

If anyone sees me, be sure to come say hi... especially you Jason ;)

Kane

I'm going on Saturday and Working on Sunday!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please say hello if you see me :D I've got blond hair and i'm 1.59m tall and on sunday i'll be wearing a Very important shirt heheeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back