Should i be worried

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

first_time_owner

Reaction score
Hi all
my hatchie spotted has shed 3 weeks ago on thursday and he shed again last sunday (not yesterday) should i be worried?

Anyone using chemicals near his enclosure - - maybe flyspray or air freshener???

How old and what is his feeding habits?

no he is growing fast as he is only young, it'll slow down

Doesnt sound exaclty normal, but as long as it all came off for now it should be ok...

What are temps etc, last time fed? This may help someone work out exactly what is happening...

well i bught him three weeks ago when he was white so he was coming up for a shed and that shed didnt cum off in one peice, but his last one did comem off in on piece. he feeds on a velvet mouse every thursday and hasnt refused any. temps range from 28-32 on wam side, not sure about cool end (depends on weather) but he seems to like both ends

I wouldnt stress yet, but if he goes into another shed cycle quickly then it might be vet time...

he probably shed again to get rid of the bad shed, this is what most wild snakes do

but i gave him a "bath" as i was advised to in luke warm water and got it all off. i thought maybe th food was to big?

Oh does anyone no how to find out how old a snake is or no. im looking to breed him but dus the mate hav to be the same age, also who would i sell the hatchies to?

Mate i had a spotted that shed twice in eleven days. if it is still eating i wouldn't worry too much.

Don't stress so much.
It sounds fine, keep feeding the same size food cause that wont worry him.
Sounds like he's jus had a quick growth spirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back