Mmmmmmm....Roooooooooo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok earthling, have you been brushing up on your pocket picking skills?
How did you get a joey?

you can buy joey's at the broadmeadows shopping center, the butcher just next to the supermarket sells them, he can get live fuzzy roos if you ask politely.
i reguarly feed them to my blue tongues :rolleyes:

you can buy joey's at the broadmeadows shopping center, the butcher just next to the supermarket sells them, he can get live fuzzy roos if you ask politely.
Very interesting as Im struggling to get full size rabbits for the big Coastal ATM. Broady is only 15 minutes away.

Lol, no chance you could get any pig products there though!:rolleyes:

only on wednesdays, unless its bulk order, but you can only bulk order wild pigs, and, um, 'bulk' broadmeadows pigs

I thought the muslims managed to get pig products banned there?:shock:

**note to self, keep thread un-racist so as to not have it deleted**
not sure, i saw plently of pigs there over the last couple of weeks on a work trip, not many roos though...

**note to self, keep thread un-racist so as to not have it deleted**
not sure, i saw plently of pigs there over the last couple of weeks on a work trip, not many roos though...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!!!

no really, you can get fuzzy roos, live or frozen. you can also get fuzzy kittens, ex-guide dogs and the odd fuzzy pig.

next roo shooting trip i'll be collecting a few joeys for feeders. Probably easyer then tracking down feeder rabbits up here.

Ok, looked at the pic...

Forgive me. I have bad eyes.... But is it headless? (the roo I mean) If yes....why? (I mean is there a specific reason)

Next question..... Would snakes really get a chance to eat a roo that size in the wild? I mean they don't really get out of the puch before they have fur do they?

Thanks. I know I'm nosey.... :D

Vixen, you can get live rats and mice too... but most people don't feed them live to the snake. Benefit of the doubt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back