New Diamond Disaster!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel_Penrith

Reaction score
Hi Guys/Gals,
I just thought i would let you know about my new diamond!!
I take my diamond to the vet to get her probed, check a few scars on her to make sure they are ok and healing well and to check for any other problems.

1st the probing- its a big girl!!
2nd check the scars- healing well just continue to treat with bedadine...
3rd check the poop- Loaded with worms and parasites!!!

Had to get an oral injection and a needle injection into the skin and have to go back in 2weeks for more!!!! I felt so bad for the gorgeous thing but im glad she is now in good hands!!

Does anyone have any idea of a name for her?

Attachments

• Image019.jpg
    Image019.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 217
  • Image022.jpg
    Image022.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Image031.jpg
    Image031.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 122
wow , good job you got her checked-out.
What about 'Florence'....after the famous nurse Florence Nightingale.

Nefertiti, an egyptian queen,

You could look up a meaning for her nature as kandi said "bella means beautiful," or if she is a snappy snake you can call her CAB short for Cranky Arse Bitch (a friend told me that one), or something that you think explains her.

My girls names are cleopatra, venus, sasha.
My boys names are ramina, rajah, thor.
I made up the name rajah as the god of snakes name was Ra so i came up with rajah.

I hope she gets better soon and i wish you and her a happy recovery. =)

Regards
Cleo

How about Bijou, pronounced beezshu.

It is French for jewel and a Diamond is a jewel after all.

Regards,

Craig

so far the vet cost me $105, the snake wasnt purchased it was a trade through someone private so i cant and wont give a name but no need to worry as this was there only snake....as far as i know.

No worries daniel i hope everything works out for you mate and its a very nice looking girl you have there. ;)

As for names i cant really help you but my Diamond was named Star by my Daughter!!!!!

hope all goes well with her mate she's a ripper !
as for a name do a search for "reptile names" and have a look at the web site 20000 names.com you might find a name you like there.
Cheers.

Diamond for sure if she is female well thts wat im going to call my female wen my missus lets me get another snake

i named my diamond "bling", as in rappers wear diamonds as part of their bling bling, or something

She is very nice i would call her needles though

for obvious reasons

I dont know why but when i thought about getting a diamond python the name that popped into my head was Inca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back