Shane's Aussie Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dunno103

Reaction score
We all must have heard about his snakes and the colour forms he has produced.

Today I saw probably the best woma I have ever seen, and the one's he had for sale were extremely attractive.

He had some really quality stuff for sale.

Good to see

cheers

Not only were his Woma's colourful , but Shane himself is a colourful character too .

He's right into it hey. His snakes are spotless and pampered and he is free with his advice. Good on you Shane. Go the bling!

cant wait for my sons blonde mac to get here!
he has been incredible to talk to...generous with advice...be great to meet the man!
his detailed description on set ups ..& any issue is applaudable!

do believe he got Best Woma at the show...& sold out of everything he took....
yep,dinkum aussie good bloke!

We all must have heard about his snakes and the colour forms he has produced.

Today I saw probably the best woma I have ever seen, and the one's he had for sale were extremely attractive.

He had some really quality stuff for sale.

Good to see

cheers
Dose anyone have pics of these Womas, Id like to check them out as Im in the market for some.
Cheers Andy.

I agree, shane was an awesome bloke. Him and my dad gas bagged for ages, and he was so helpful and friendly! He didnt try and flog me anything, which is something I noticed alot of people did as soon as I said im still learning. Good on him for winning Best Woma!!

I don't think he quite sold out at the show, but if he did it doesn't matter because he told me he had some excellent snakes still available.

cheers

rang him today(checking on export permit#)....said he sold out....
he was pretty stoked on the Best Woma title!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back