300 Dead Cats..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SyKeD

Reaction score
300 dead cats found in freezer

SOME 300 dead cats were found stuffed into three freezers when police raided a home in northern California.

The Sacramento Bee reported that a 47-year-old man was arrested on Saturday after police made the grisly discovery at his home in Sacramento.
Thirty cats were found alive and placed in the care of city animal control workers, the report said.
Police said the house was littered with cat faeces and that an 81-year-old woman described as the man's mother was also living at the house.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23653113-23109,00.html

Thats just damn wrong!. i cant believe how sick some people are..

Sounds like they were planning to get a few LARGE snakes..............he must have been a Boy Scout.....

Good lord... what on earthwas he hoarding them all up for? Surely you could just bury them under trees as fertiliser? Sell them to snake owners? Do something *useful* with them?

i hate articles like that, they state the bare basics of something really bizzare/sick and stop, i wanna know why?

sounds like he was the meat supplier for a takeaway shop =D

Yes, having 30 live cats in your house is certainly sick.

i cant believe this, the sick perverted bugger didn't kill 30 of them! thats pretty bad stuff.

Maybe the 81 year old lady started out with 330 cats & her son's been throwing one in the freezer every day in the hope that she won't notice them diminishing.

take one down and pass it around, 299 dead cats in the freezer

After spending sat night in a house that had (up to a week ago) 10 cats inside i can honestly say it would be easier to rid the place of the smell of a dead body.

The illegal AK-47 the guy had may have had more to do with his arrest than the trivial offense of owning more than the legally-allowed 7 live cats.

its frigging disgusting allowing those thirty live cats to live, give him the death sentence (along with the remaining live cats :p)

I feel a new sig coming up!
The only good cat is the 300 in the freezer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back