Problems with Parkers Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMHO sorry Amazonian I think that all you do when I post things on here - Guess you can't make friends with everyone hay.
I been through this with Shilli all before and sorry I'm not going to go into it every six mths to make everyone else happy.

dude, if you have done nothing wrong, then you wouldnt have a problem with letting everyone
know whats happened, but since your avoiding it, and only letting people hear the other side of the story, all we can do is presume your scamming. and until you justify yourself, we are going to continue to believe it.

Sorry Darryn but I have never spoken to you, of you or about you.
I have read & heard about you many times but I have never personally had anything to do with you in anyway. You may try to discredit me by making out I stalk your posts etc but anybody & everybody is able to go through my post history and see that I have NEVER been associated with you, against you or for you in any manner. This is my 1st time ever speaking of you and I stand by my comments. As I said once or twice may be a case of misunderstandings, but numerous times by numerous members = a bad dealer IMHO

I have nothing else to say about you or to you, so don't bother wasting your typing skills with a reply

dude, if you have done nothing wrong, then you wouldnt have a problem with letting everyone
know whats happened, but since your avoiding it, and only letting people hear the other side of the story, all we can do is presume your scamming. and until you justify yourself, we are going to continue to believe it.

Again why should I have to go through this every six mths????

ok i'm getting the vibe that it's a long drawn out issue. I'll just hang on to my money, i think!

Auzlizardking you might as well give up and spill the beans because i reckon this is going to be a hot topic.

I was ripped off by a member on this site a little while back but the thread was deleted because I wasn't supposed to bring it to everyone's attention (so others won't also be ripped off). I didn't even mention the persons name yet the Mods (I think Slatey's other half) deleted my thread but allow this one. Go figure???????

It must be who you know and not what you know here!

Well you can read the 'parker' slogan...."If you're not thrilled & delighted with your purchase , maybe you're just having a bad day".........see you're just having a bad day shilli , nothing to do with 'Parker'.........:)

Although I've never purchased anything from Darryn, he recently did me a huge favour by ferrying a recent purchase free of charge from Newcastle to Sydney airport for me. I'm a complete stranger to him and was actually very touched by his offer. He even put the animal up in an enclosure for the night before her journey.

Obviously I can't pass comment at all about business practices, but Darryn certainly has a generous heart.

:)

We did clear this up...You said you would refund me...I provided my bank details. You said you were waiting to sell a trailer and would put it in my account by the end of the week. And wolla nothing. Much clearer now. ooh think i still have that private message ... oooh yes here it is.
As for your money - If it's ok I will have to drop some money in to your acc a little at a time for a while as again the freight Co took out money from my Acc and left me sort.
when am i likely to see the refund as I am also struggling[/quote]
I will put some in tomorrow and the rest in asap - Sorry
will also get to the bank tomorrow -now i'm up and about.
Cheers,
Darryn

and this is just a few...i will pay you tomoorw

Again why should I have to go through this every six mths????

all we are doing is asking for an explaination, getting all defensive and avoiding confrontation is just making us presume the worst. if your not going to justify yourself then fine, doesnt bother me. but dont expect us to think your the good guy, and you've done nothing wrong

so no real reson was never offered just many delays?

This topic comes up more frequently than the Mods and Admin would like.

Firstly, Darryn has received an infraction before for public feuding, which is why he is not putting forward his side of the story. If you want to hear it, then PM him. But he may not want to tell it again.

I have advised shelli that if she feels she has been ripped off, she should pursue her claim through the correct legal channels and NOT on this forum.

Any further threads similar to this will be closed and infractions issued.

HIx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back