coffee table enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWENTY B

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
After going to mac herps my mum liked the coffee table enclosure there,
since my dad was a cabinet maker and i'm an electrician, i saw it as an excelant opertunity to get some more reptiles, lol:p
so here it is,
not 100% finnished, still playing with the setup to get temps and humidity etc right,
as welll as the stack higher
Now to find some little yellow ackies to live in it

Attachments

• 08052008504.jpg
    08052008504.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 413
Looks great, but it wouldn't be for all animals, many would stress out severely me thinks! But then again atm i am an idiot!

Oh but looks tops, i have been toying with the same idea with native bee nests!

Looks great, but it wouldn't be for all animals, many would stress out severely me thinks! But then again atm i am an idiot!

Oh but looks tops, i have been toying with the same idea with native bee nests!

lots of hiding spots, no problem

I've considered this before as well but thought it was probably more suitable for some of the geckoes, with a heat cord underneath one end.

i'll see how the ackies go in there, it's 100 x 500 x 450 so they might get a little big for it,

if so then eastern spiny tail gecko's will end up in there

Thats a great idea and looks well built too, Imagine the look of visitors faces that arn't to fond of reptiles..:lol:

Did it cost you much to build??

nice table. i am making one at school very similar to that will be putting central netteds in mine

looking good man i spoke to your dad today about it he seemed stoked on
how well it turned out too
goos job

oops, size is 1000 x 500 x 450
i already had the glass top, it's 12mm tuffened glass, that would be the most expensive part..
total cost, inclufing timber, glass, light fittings, lights, sand and slate,

under $200 and about 12 hours work
add to that the price of a timer, $25 and thermostat $80-300 and the top glass. ???

coming next week, the double enclosure for my 2 darwin hatchies total cost of that will be about $100

That looks awesome B, hope the ackies do well in there.

I know I'd love something like that for some geckos I'm getting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back