Townsville Herp Meeting Wed 13th May

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Heads up for the NQHS meeting tomorrow night (wed) at the Italian Club in Aitkenvale starting at 7pm. Election of new President, Talk from a member on her water python, and I'm doing a review of the 2008 Frog and Reptile Expo plus more.
So come along for what should be a great meeting! See you there, and if your new, make sure you say hello and that your from this site so I can meet you!
Cheers
Tan:D

The Italian Club is licenced...you can buy a rum there...

BUMP - see you tonight!!! :)

Would be great to see even more new faces there tonight! I'll be there taking the minutes (ah it's a hard life). Come and say hellooooo :D!

It awesome to see that Townsville is in a time warp - it's Wednesday the 14th here in Cairns!!!

Actually, I am sure Townsville is trapped in a timewarp - it's like stepping back into 1948!!!

Have fun at the herp meet!

Trust a school teacher to correct my mistakes...although Claire didn't pick it up...ah but shes a music teacher, lol.;)

It awesome to see that Townsville is in a time warp - it's Wednesday the 14th here in Cairns!!!

Actually, I am sure Townsville is trapped in a timewarp - it's like stepping back into 1948!!!

Have fun at the herp meet!

Oh come on.... your just a little jealous because you have to travel 30 min just to find a beach:D

gah.. wish I wasn't so shy, otherwise i'd be there! aww :(

Don't be shy...I don't bite.....hard, hehe.
Come along!

haha thanks for the reassurance :D lol... I'm too shy... Don't get me wrong, I really, really want to come, I want to learn so much more about our fantastic reptiles... I dont even own a python yet, but i'm obsessed! (dread to think what i'll be like when i get my first python...)

I will have a big one there to have a look at so come along, few snakes there tonight!

Oh come on.... your just a little jealous because you have to travel 30 min just to find a beach:D

Mate... i'm just two minutes walk from a fresh water creek free of crocs :)

And beaches here suck :p

And jealous... nah ah.... that's what someone says when they think they don't have the best city in the Tropical Far North.... hehe...

Yeah, I like Townsville... I drove through it a few times.

Would of liked to have gone tonight Tan but had other stuff to do. Can you please let me know when the next meet is.
Thanks

No prob, s2nd Wednesday of every month

ill hit slimey up and any other cairns people and possibly drive down for your next meeting, show all you townsville peeps how to look after herps:p

Haha we do just fine! You should see our meetings they've been going so well! I think it's the secretary and the PR person... i've heard they're just incredible people..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back