fav dog breed?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta be bullmastiffs

Attachments

• 20102007103.jpg
    20102007103.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1194.jpg
    IMG_1194.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 14
Boxer if you have the space or Jack Russell if you have the mental capacity :)

LOL i have a jackrussle x fox terrier
and i think he has a bit of a scot dog in him have a look at my avvie his pics in there
he is so insane but i love him! this is why i want him to have a friend he is just so playful and the cats just punch him when he tries to play with them lol!

patonthego, thanks for that bit of info i no a breeder that breeds alaskan mal x huskeys and they are beautiful one of my fav dogs but i couldnt have a dog that big, they are so beautiful tho, could u put some pics up of ur old ones if u have any?

riley i love the pics reminds me so much of my little bugger! he is sooo cheeky and bath time is crazy i have one of the worlds ugliest photos of him after a bath... i swear i dont recognise him! ill put it up in a sec

1st one is him trying to burry frizt under a towel when he was little...
2nd is him humping his catdog... yep he does it constantly lol
3rd is just damn ugly after a shower lol
4th is him after a bath outside in the dirt lol
5th is him after a bath again

Attachments

• P9160002.JPG
    P9160002.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 17
  • P3260003.JPG
    P3260003.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 19
  • PA260090.JPG
    PA260090.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 20
  • PA260095.JPG
    PA260095.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 20
  • PA260102.JPG
    PA260102.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 15
I'd have to say Rottweilers for sure!... My parents use to breed them and they have never had any problems with them EVER, and they are the most loyal and friendly dog!...Not to mention absolutely beautiful, gorgeous dogs. As much as the media makes them out to be aggressive baby snatchers, they are not, those are just the minority few that have been brought up and trained to be like that. We have never had an aggressive malicious Rotty yet... And we bred them for the better part of 10 years. It's how you bring them up and train them... Like most animals and even kids.

IMO little yappy dogs are the ones you've got to be scared of, they're vicious little things that usually suffer from little man syndrome... most of the ones I've came into contact with anyway:lol: Im more afraid of the small ones than any big dog.

I wouldn't mind finding another one:p

heres another few of him with catdog and one with his little jacket on :)

and ishah i must admit i think one of the most cutest dog pups would have to be rotties! and a bonus is anyone who wants to jump ur fence would think twice about it when they see one lol!

Attachments

• P1010060.jpg
    P1010060.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 13
  • P5120020.jpg
    P5120020.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 12
  • P5120018.jpg
    P5120018.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 15
  • P5120012.jpg
    P5120012.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 18
  • P5120026.jpg
    P5120026.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 13
ahhh i dnt like rotties unfortunantly for me when i was a kid a friend of the familys rottie tried to rip my little leg off! now i have an ugly scar through my calf muscle, i agree with the point that its the owners not the dog them selfs that create the problems, nut sometimes thier are just some dogs that will heaps of training keep going back to being snappy, like snakes i suppose

ahhh i dnt like rotties unfortunantly for me when i was a kid a friend of the familys rottie tried to rip my little leg off! now i have an ugly scar through my calf muscle, i agree with the point that its the owners not the dog them selfs that create the problems, nut sometimes thier are just some dogs that will heaps of training keep going back to being snappy, like snakes i suppose

I too had an encounter with a rotty, once when I was walking my border collie puppy as a kid this massive rotty that was also being walked got loose off its leash and charged straight for me and my dog, and started to visciously maul my dog by its neck! :shock:

Luckily the owner wasn't too far off and managed to break the dog off using a large stick between its jaws :( Needless to say Rex was more than a little traumatised, as well as needing a fair few stitches to his neck!

But then again, every breed has it's fair share of aggressive dogs which taint their reputation so I wouldn't necessarily be swayed by the media or what others think of breeds as it ultimately comes down to buying from a respected breeder and bringing the dog up properly!

Most important thing is to buy off a quality breeder who not only breeds healthy animals, but also breeds for sound temperament and does temperament testing.

go the English mastive one of the biggest dogs in the world

PUGS :D

Here are mine... Roxy and Astro.

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC01475.jpg
    DSC01475.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 13
  • P1010851.jpg
    P1010851.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 17
IMO you need a mid size dog with personality, someone who will curl up for a cuddle, walk with you or be ready with crazy fun with you. Hmmmm...sound like a staffy? Or maybe a Bull Terrier? Mini Pinschers are the nuttiest dogs with HUGE personalities. A friend has one & she is just awesome. I wouldn't recommend a G Shepherd as they drop HUGE amounts of wool. It floats across my wood floors like tumbleweed! Stay short haired. At the end of the day, it YOUR choice. It might not even be a breed at all. You may end up with an absolutely perfect bitzer!

hehe yea sam i think ur right, i wouldnt mind a staffy! if michael and i get the place that im looking at tommorow u will have to come up and help me make some enclosures :D lol!
what are mini pinschers like? ill google them in a sec, yea i love german sheperds but i couldnt have one, something small and energetic is fine lol!! u remember my pup? he is NUTS lol,
and im not really after a purebred i am more then happy to get a mut lol! but what ever i end up finding ill be happy with
im hoping to go to the pound soon and look there id rather save a dog from being put down then getting a pup if need be

oh wow i just found some purebred dalmations for 350 each, i just left a msg with them i also left a msg with someone about a 9month old beagal, which animal welfare league did u go to? that one in lonsdale?

she is so beautiful!
ill keep everyone up to date with what i get :)

and if anyone hears of anyone in adel with a dog or pup for sale let me no :) i just want a friend for my little doogleberry lol

elibum i love your pugs especially the last pic with the little fat belly in the air that is so adorable haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back