My newest python addition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythonking

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to post a pic of my latest addition to my family hes a little jungle python, typical jungle and thats my reason for naming him snappy. sorry about the pic camera doesn't focus to well up close

Attachments

• Snapper.jpg
    Snapper.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 117
bought him of a guy in sydney who bought him, he got evicted from his place and the place he was going to didn't allow any pets.

yea snappy as all hell, he's a very nervous snake when i walk into my snake room his eyes are straight on me and its hard to clean his little home without getting bitten multiple times :) he is worth it though

nice jungle python, i have a question, do pythons smell? would i be able to keep one in my room?

great little snake mate!! stunner.
Mkatpro11. i keep my coastal in my room and no smell that i can notice as yet.

Nice little jungle, good to see he is more of the typical line, have you bought up on band aids?? Mkatpro11, if you keep the enclosure keen, and with 1 or 2 snakes thats not hard to do at all, they don't smell.

Hes a beauty! are u feeding him day old chicks as well?? i bought 20chicks from Pythoness yesterday afternoon n my snakes love them!!
Will be getting more from her in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back