where have you been?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

python blue

Reaction score
Just wondering how many people on this forum have travelled over sea's, would like to hear some great stroies if you have some ill start it of,
Europe:
Croatia
Czech republic
Germany
Poland
Hungary
France
Austria
Switzerland
Slovakia
Greece
Italy
Spain
Asia:
Indonesia
Thailand
South Korea
Malaysia
Borneo
China
and have far to many places to name ive been to in Aus

Been to the Shire a couple of times...Still can't figure out why they call it god's country (personally i'd reverse the god bit:lol:)

Oh...also been to England...not much better than the Shire IMO

Ben

Been to US, Mexico, Vietnam and Japan.

The first 3 where great except for all the yanks there.

I absolutely love Japan have been going there every year for the past 6 years.

You are a lucky young man pythonblue - not many folks travel that much in their lifetime, let alone before they are old enough to vote! I travelled a lot around the USA as a kid (yes, I was born there). I've been to Canada, Mexico, Fiji, Vietnam and, of course, Australia. I spent my first month in Oz hunting fossils in NW Queensland with a group from UNSW. It was fantastic. The crew caught all of the local herps and photographed them. I fell in love with a children's python we found in a bat cave and was very impressed when we found a wild 10 ft olive python which was so tame that children could handle it. Fantastic experience.

No where outta Oz :( but plan to visit Bali, Thailand, Brazil, Hawaii and Indo, anywhere where the wildlife and surf are kickin 8)

I've been to Tullamore, Seymour, Lismore, Mooloolaba,
Nambour, Maroochydore, Kilmore, Murwillumbah,
Birdsville, Emmaville, Wallaville, Cunnamulla,
Condamine, Strathpine, Proserpine, Ulladulla,
Darwin, Gin Gin, Deniliquin, Muckadilla,
Wallambilla, Boggabilla, Kumbarilla,
I'm a killer.
:p :lol:

Prague, Austria, Germany and England.

New Calidonia
Vietnam
China
Japan
Thailand
Singapore

And that was all in 13 years. And yes, i am 13 years old.

Been to the Shire a couple of times...Still can't figure out why they call it god's country (personally i'd reverse the god bit:lol:)

Oh...also been to England...not much better than the Shire IMO

Ben

get lost the shire rocks u wener

all those countries and still not old enough to experience a pub in each one? sucks to be u ;)

Just wondering how many people on this forum have travelled over sea's, would like to hear some great stroies if you have some ill start it of,
Europe:
Croatia
Czech republic
Germany
Poland
Hungary
France
Austria
Switzerland
Slovakia
Greece
Italy
Spain
Asia:
Indonesia
Thailand
South Korea
Malaysia
Borneo
China
and have far to many places to name ive been to in Aus

how many places have ya been without ya parents? :p

My folks live in New Zealand (Queenstown) so my OH and I head over there for a holiday once a year.

good 1 python blue, you've been plenty of places, travel is the best experience you can have. i spent a year globe trotting in '06, and i ended up having been to:
USA, England, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, China and Singapore. best year of my life. apart from that, i have been loads of places in Aus. i still have to go to tassie though...

Status
Not open for further replies.