what are BHP like?? Really??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some pics

here is some pics of my black headeds
Diesel and Diva

Last edited:
The friends who are giving us one, theirs are great... But I do have a question about with a larger snake what do you do when a snake bites you??

Take photos to post on here!

My guys are still young about 18 months
Diva is about 51/2 foot and Diesel is about 5 foot

and a male whom will be 8 this year and is 15ft.
Are you fully serious ??
I have looked a bit into the QLD BHP and thought their maximum length was about 2.7 to 3m, we were thinking bout getting one because it didn't surpass this length
You are freaking me out, lol, what's the girth of this thing ?? What region does it come from ??

Froglet
That BHPin the first pic is a absoulute cracker!!
Who breed her?

I got her from Upmarket pets in Melbourne.
She is a very nice looking snake but you can only imagine what she is like sometimes with the name DIVA.

Bear with me guys im waiting on photos from the ppl that are looking after my snakes for me. As I mentioned in the past threads, I've just recently moved to brissy and dont have anything down here with me or pics that do him justice (no good length photos). I have the data book, and at last date 28/12/08 he weighed at 13.7kg, his girth was massive when I got him as he had been WAY over fed, it was pretty sad actually. It is now about a softball size or bit bigger.
I have spoken with a guy called Steve who owns Reptile world at Coffs Harbour and he said that he hasnt seen or heard of one growing this big, however in Humpty Doo out of Darwin N.T there is a guy that has a female there that is about the same size. He reckons he has seen them a few grow to this size, mainly due to being overfed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back