New Puppy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss B

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a couple of photos of our new Husky puppy Minook. She was born on the 31st March, the only girl in a litter of 5. We waited 8 long weeks for her arrival, and last Thursday she was sent up to us from her breeder in country NSW.

She's now 9 weeks old :)

This is her at 3 or 4 days old...

Pup4.jpg

2 weeks old...

Pup9.jpg

One month old, her and some of her brothers...

untitled-35.jpg

6 weeks old...

untitled-4.jpg

untitled-3.jpg

And now...

Nookie.jpg

Nook4.jpg

:D

awwwww she's Gogeous Ash!! :D She looks like a little teddy Bear in the first pic!!
.Minook has beautiful blue eyes :pBy the way have you recieved my Pm about breeding Beardies ?

Beautiful girl :) , looks like she's got a jacket on in the 1st pic :D

I thought it looked like a little badger or something when i only scrolled half way down the 1st pic XD!

Has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!! I'm keen to get a Husky pup too soon - love their blue eyes!!!

Thanks guys :) We're pretty smitten with her :)

Yep Nikki I got your PM... sorry, I will reply soon, I promise! :oops:

All pups were beautiful, but I think you got the pick of the litter:)

Thanks, we think so too :D

Although... the little black and white boy was pretty adorable... if only we had room for another!

And now for some pics of Katana. She is a gorgeous 18-month-old girl who we rescued from the pound several weeks ago. She was impounded after being found wandering and brought into the vet clinic where I work... her owners never claimed her and she was going to be put to sleep :shock: So my partner and I took her in.

K4.jpg

K3.jpg

K2.jpg

K1.jpg

She is just gorgeous and I love her name it really suits her. We had one the same colour for 15 years and she was just the best pet and best natured dogs with our kids and family. Just beware Huskies can be a handful training them is a priority. Huskies also get under your skin once you have one you'll want another.
Take care, Beth

She is just gorgeous and I love her name it really suits her. We had one the same colour for 15 years and she was just the best pet and best natured dogs with our kids and family. Just beware Huskies can be a handful training them is a priority. Huskies also get under your skin once you have one you'll want another.
Take care, Beth

Yeah I know... they are like Pringles, once you pop, you can't stop :)

My OH has an older male who he has owned for several years now, so we are quite familiar with the.. er, 'challenges' of owning Huskies :lol:

Minook had her first Puppy Preschool class on Tuesday night and she was sooo well behaved. We'll also be doing some ringcraft classes soon with a view to hitting the show ring with her.

miss b congrads she is so cute we need more people to take in the northern breed dogs like your older one they are always getting taken to pounds its not fair

Last edited:
if they weren't so expensive i'd take 8 of them. but seeing as the price is fixed, maybe just one in the distant future. look great though bebs, niice :D

AWWWW!!! Looks like a little raccoon with those patches over her eyes and the Club shape on her forehead, Adorable!!

Katana is beautiful too :) Good on you for taking her in!

I have a soft spot a mile wide for Huskies! You're both very lucky!

miss b congrads she is so cute we need more people to take in the northern breed dogs like your older one they are always getting taken to pounds its not fair

Thanks :) It's horrible to see these beautiful dogs in the pound, I couldn't believe they were going to put her to sleep. Last thing we really needed was yet another dog, what with Minook arriving last week, but there is no way I was going to just leave her there to be destroyed :evil:

Leigh said:
if they weren't so expensive i'd take 8 of them. but seeing as the price is fixed, maybe just one in the distant future. look great though bebs, niice :D

Aw thanks Lele :) Get one someday, I promise you won't regret it!

Love huskies though I'd never have the time to look after one.
They all look so serious in the 3rd pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back