Strange, strange things are happening!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abbott75

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
:shock:

Ok, heres the story.

About a week and a half ago one of my mac's disappeared. Just vanished. Out of a closed click clack.

I searched everywhere to no avail.

Just then, I got home from work, to find the snake, in an empty fishtank. A closed fishtank, on a stand, with a hood.

He wasn't there this morning, and certainly wasn't there yesterday because I laid the sand in the tank lastnight.

:shock:

You're explanation is as good as mine right now.. not only did he find his way out of a locked enclosure, he found his way INTO another pretty-much locked one!

u know that sounds wierder then the 1st morning i had my mertens to wake up finding him asleep in the top of his tank on its lid no way he could have got out either

but i must admit
THATS SCARY

oh i no!!
he was abducted by aliens!! and they did there creepy tests and brought him back

They are very cunning little creatures and will find the smallest hole you think impossible. But on the other hand perhaps someone in the family has played a practical joke on you. Ah well, main thing is you have him back.

I have had snakes get out of securely closed tubs - just the slightest weak spot is all they need to push their way through and off to freedom.

Or there is the possibility you believe in ghosts or magic? :lol: :p:

They are very cunning little creatures and will find the smallest hole you think impossible. But on the other hand perhaps someone in the family has played a practical joke on you. Ah well, main thing is you have him back

He is the family's favourite... they wont go anywhere near any of the other snakes and were all devastated when he vanished. I don't think they touched him.

underestimated gaps, for all cases would be the most rational conclusion...

Yeah that would explain the initial escape... but turning up a week and a half later in a fishtank 1.5m off the ground? Unless he can climb vertical power leads...

I absolutely believe you. A few years ago a similar thing happened to us. You think your mind is playing tricks, and we still haven't figured out how he did it. lol.

I've had that!! My Mac got out of his enclosure a few months back, I know how the silly bugger got out but not a clue how he managed to get on top of it! (he's too short to even begin the climb up there...) so so strange. MIB WRU!?

one of my small blotched - a 1.1m ish adult - got away. I pulled the pleace apart, then i looked at the back of the tank. He had gotten through one of those solid metal vents and was in it (i.e.: between the vent and its mesh backing....) they can be lost and yet still in the tank it seems!

When I was a kid I used to jump my fence and move around all the pot plants in my neighbours place. They were an old couple and for the life of them couldn't work out what was going on. I'd see them of an arvo looking at a plant or two and talking and scratching their heads. Then they would put them all back where they were and the next day I move em again.

I reckon you have got someone like me in your house dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back