Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I would think everyone would hate to see all our snakes hybridised but equally so would everyone else in every other country. Hybridisers are very much the minority anywhere.

Well why not be polite and not refer to Americans as Yanks?:D

Yasser, the only person who refered to you as a Yank in this thread was yourself, no need to cry to other people about something i called you ages ago. Didnt realise it was that offensive. Im proud to be a 'skip', so feel free to thow that my way.

Just so you know, theres different forums here that you can post your threads in, i think 'exotics/other reptiles' would have been more appropriate than 'australian snakes' for this one.

Happy to help
Owzi

The poor old seppos. lets all get together and throw a few pigs ears down the old motor boat. Then we all be good old china plates,eh.

A Yank is a northern American. I am not a Northern American. Here's Yanks are northern Americans I am a southern American. Regardless, I finf it offensive anytime I am referred to as something I am not. I am not a Yank, I am an American. So I will not resort to using any names...I'll call you an Aussie.
And if a couple of weeks ago is "ages ago" to you, I must be a very old man.
I am simply just finding there are quite a few Aussies who lack tact and lack an open mind.
But then again, I see that everywhere.
If anything, hybrids make it so that pure specimens are more of a commodity, right?:shock:

-Yasser

yasser when can we expect to see your site up and running? have you paired up and jungle jag x chondros yet? would be a very nive yellow animals imo...would definatly be interesting!

Hason,
Jagpondro.com will be slowly worked on as pics and time permit.
I hope to have some new pics and text up very soon.
And sorry but out of 200 or so Morelia we keep, not a single one is a Jungle. We just don't like them enough. Next year, we may try to use another male Jaguar with the same Caprondro female. Perhaps we'll go with 50% Bredls Jaguar or a 50% IJ Jaguar just for giggles and see what happens. I would expect an IJ or Bredls Jag to produce brighter Jagpondros and brighter Sibling carpondros more than likely consdering the D X C Jaguar who fathered this Jagpondro clutch was part of a "Dark Jag" project I had begun working on.

-Yasser

:shock: :shock: i dont like it simply because you crossing two beautiful species to make some crack pot *****

Yasser, well done mate!!! Can´t wait to breed them here as well. Very interesting to see how they develop when ageing. Keep us update and don´t bother all the negative arguments. I know very well how short minded some people can react!

Cheers Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back