Super mice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone in Melb has some (live) id like to get some off them - would love to get some new genetics into my colony.

how many boys and girls do you know cause i would like to set up colonies of 3-4 girls 1 boy also thanks for your help.

super rats go like $50 each i surtainly pay that much if the litters are larger

MrBredli depends on the price.

Would'nt think price would be an issue [ give or take $1or two ] if you really wanted them.
$2 is cheap, especially the quality that Mr Bredli has.
I drove all the way to Sydney to pick up my mice, with petrol prices it cost me almost 12 each..lol.

Mungus he asked how many i said depends on price i could get a hundred maybe fifty maybe less depending on price thats why i said depends on price.

Contact Steve on 0408 114 549 and tell him kurt gave you his number thru troy, he's got about 100 males and 100 females 4 sale at the moment i got some and will try breeding them as they looked promising as super mice to me i think he's selling them for $4 ea and in my opinion they look like their worth it.
He's in Appin near Campbeltown NSW
Congo

There is a secret to having super mice and rats.I am to tired to type at the moment but in a couple of days i will try.

The super mouse or lab mouse is known as the swiss webster and rattus norvegicus-supa is the albino lab rat. If you don't have a spare lactating female on hand those big litters will be reduced by the mother.

Hi everyone looking for super mice their is a shop in Kellyville ask for Collin in the reptile department failing that I have just started to breed them first litter was 15 kept 7 so will be able to see how they go will keep you posted.

what you call super mice seems to be: mastomys natalensis, a normal mice is aroud 35 gr , the african mice is 90/100gr , and can have up to 12 baby and 9/13 time a year .i'm breeding some and the best of all they don't smell

a female

baby

Mine birth between 12 - 20+ depending on age and time of year. I have heard that some of these lab mice are prone to tumors, but I have never had any, females always go in the back legs after multiple litters and become Spencers Snacks, usually around 1.5 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back