Common Death Adders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elapid@

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just a couple more adders to my collection:shock:. (phone pics) arnt that great,
Real life they look awsome got some real nice colors about them. Ones real snapy,the other is placid as you could probably pic it up, NOTTTTTT
Just love the look of em. I can see how adders can become addictive.
I havent named them as yet ill give it a couple of days and think it through. And by then i should have a new camera and show some better quality pics of them.[/ATTACH]

cheers steve

Last edited:
hey,
nice mate, are they easy to keep? they look nice!

Now that is my goal. It is the only elapid I would like to own. I love the commons, looks like he has beautiful colouring. How old is he?

hello

hey,
nice mate, are they easy to keep? they look nice!

year there a breeze, just dont get in there strike range. They dont need a lot of space like pythons. I have these two seperate in tubs with saw dust and a bowl of water and a heat cord until i build them a enclosure in the next few days. i havent had adders long my first was a northen next will be deserts and pilbaras .

cheers steve

I just death adders - but I must admit I don't think i will be getting one any time soon - I am to accident prone

Love death adders. thought about getting one at one stage
but then again i've thought about geting alot of herps :p

hello

had a worker at my work tryin to tell me that he has milked a death adder and drank it......

pretty silly thing to do if he did, cause if he had a abscess or crack in his gum or stomach olser etc could be invenomated that way. i have heard of people in america drinking rattle snake venom and getting in a bad state.

Brainstrust 1 on 1: Sanke venom is not a poison, it can be injested - not avisable as any passageway into the lymphatic can lead to envenomation!

I came across an adder awhile back while hiking near sandy caves... nearly didnt see it. they are definitely a very beautiful species. :)

Though i havent heard much about them being kept.

You just want to get on television! ;)

Nice Adders :) They certainly are addictive! :) Any idea of their origins?

Hi sdaji

You just want to get on television! ;)

Nice Adders :) They certainly are addictive! :) Any idea of their origins?

Not 100% West of Vic?, will confirm with breeder. Might stay away from the big screen but if i do make it on tv ill say what a feeling:lol: HI MUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back