Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renagade

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
my partner took me to the wildlife park and aquarium as part of my birthday prezzy. it was awesome. high light was definately the scrubbies. i was happy with shots of them too. i hope you like.

Attachments

• DSC00976.jpg
    DSC00976.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC00977.jpg
    DSC00977.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC00980.jpg
    DSC00980.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00981.jpg
    DSC00981.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 45
wow i have never seen a fully grown scrubby before i have only seen hatchies and juvies where they have that reddish-orange colour to them

very nice

these two were really massive aswell. so worth going. i'll post up some good rbb and stevens banded soon.

Very nice. I was in pailsforscales in VIC yesterday and they have a scrubby hatchling for sale.
Got me thinking it would be awesome to own one but I remember hearing they could be tricky to keep in captivity? (aside from the obvious size issues). Does anyone know what would make them difficult to keep?

Very nice. I was in pailsforscales in VIC yesterday and they have a scrubby hatchling for sale.
Got me thinking it would be awesome to own one but I remember hearing they could be tricky to keep in captivity? (aside from the obvious size issues). Does anyone know what would make them difficult to keep?

they are very aggressive,there are the odd placid ones but they are rare

mate i think it is just the shear size and how they can be very temperamental

Thanks guys. A valid reason to avoid them, considering their potential size and the associated risks.

Still tempting though... Maybe one day.

Thanks guys. A valid reason to avoid them, considering their potential size and the associated risks.

Still tempting though... Maybe one day.

its funny because i was considering a scrubbie for my first snake but then i got an olive

its funny because i was considering a scrubbie for my first snake but then i got an olive

Haha some people just want to keep big snakes I guess. My olive is only 5 months old and he has grown 20cm since I got him. Incredible. Can you tell me what to expect once he is a yearling?

if your going to visit that place go on saturdays.. thats feeding day for the snakes...
i got to see the bredli (about 7 of them in 1 enclosure)
and the 2 big scrubbies get fed..
man.. those 2 pound thier rabbits..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back