Check Out This Little Guy (whoo)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Reaction score
Myself and my GirlFreind just came back from Thailand a month ago, there are reptiles everywhere i mean everywhere.

Geckos in the lobby eating bugs as they zoom bye, snakes in the grass when trekking. Place is brilliant just for a holiday.

Anyway here are some pics, but check out the frog in the hotel lobby.

This barman had a pet iguana or some sort of lizard (Dont know my Lizards) he called him Beckham and he just chilled out on the tree behind the bar, fantastic!

We saw a live reptile show, with real cobra's they still had the fangs to, he showed them and made some venom come out with aide of a stick.

He was crazy he was waving them in our faces, brilliant but crazy.

Attachments

• IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0136.jpg
    IMG_0136.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0047.jpg
    IMG_0047.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 96
Here is some more!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0211.jpg
    IMG_0211.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0210.jpg
    IMG_0210.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0228.jpg
    IMG_0228.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0235.jpg
    IMG_0235.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 72
Wow thats some awesome stuff.
that tiny frog is amazing
sounds like it was a pretty good trip.

thanks for showing us the pics to they're great

camo...

More more

Attachments

• IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0224.jpg
    IMG_0224.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 51
thatn't some crazy stuff. what is in the 3rd pic you posted?

The guy kissing that snake (Thailand Rat snake). I do feel sorry for the animals, but the people keeping have great respect foe the animals really they do, they look after the animals the best they can.

They are a very poor country so they cant afford what we can, but they do have the snakes best intrests in mind.

At this particular place none of the animals are de-fanged and all are let go after 3months of capture and all are fed what they would get in the wild, i was upset when i asked the guy what he fed the King Cobra's (Cause they eat only reptiles in wild) he said jumping snake (Rat snake) poor rat snake.

I agree though i really do agree with you.

lol i thought the frog pic was a pic of a fly at first, i was like why the hell would you take a pic of a fly?

Yeah was nuts to, calling me a chicken cause i would not get in the ring with the cobra's.

The snake man kept telling me cmon cmon, while the announcer said i wasa chicken.

I said to him NO WAY, so after that he said come in the ring and kept saying NO WAY back to me.

It was great at that snake show really fun,

That hotel was great wasnt it, really good.

Yeah was nuts to, calling me a chicken cause i would not get in the ring with the cobra's.

The snake man kept telling me cmon cmon, while the announcer said i wasa chicken.

I said to him NO WAY, so after that he said come in the ring and kept saying NO WAY back to me.

It was great at that snake show really fun,

That hotel was great wasnt it, really good.

Well when they said we could get in and play with the mangrove snakes, my mate and I stood up to walk in, then they said they were only joking and to sit back down :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back