To Breastfeed or Not to Breastfeed [POLL]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you Breastfeed?

• Yes (poor little things don't have parents)

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • No (they can survive on there own with little input from me)

Votes: 35 47.3%
  • Don't care (always gotta have this option)

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, i think i feel more sorry for them when i sing to them,..tehy love showers and cuddles,...and theyre very happy living with me! :)

i slobber all over their sweet faces, shower with them and take them to bed with me on weekend mornings.

I think I am glad I am not one of your pets.

hmm...Chris...think we are all happy APS doesnt have audio!!!!!!..lol

ohhhhhhh... the count up has flipped.....bugger!..lol

but alowing them to sleep in the same bed, well never would I dare, there much too big for that and my partners friend's snake is the same size as medusa over 9 foot and it was sizing her up in bed, she wasn't sure what it was doing so she took it to the vet and the vet said it was sizing her up for a meal and she should get rid of it. he said thats why you shouldn't let them sleep with you.

Is your friend a rat or some kind of marsupial or mammal? Or is your friend a midget, woops, sorry, I meant 'little person'?

Because a 9 footer would have a hard job eating you - but certainly not too hard of a job in killing you.

All that aside...

CHris, can you come over and sing to my snakes, they're looking a bit depressed in winter at the moment... Maybe some songs of summer would cheer them up.

my singing is terrible,...!! :)

but i'll be happy to come n try! :)

I dont think i would have them in my bed...too scary i would hate to roll over and see my boyfriend strangled to death and a snakey attempting to eat him LOL
No thanks, i would give them cuddles and talk to them tho, like i do with my doggies

Last edited:
I don't know if I could sleep with a snake.... I would be too afraid that I would wake up in the morning with my bed empty and the money from my wallet stolen :D

I don't know if I could sleep with a snake.... I would be too afraid that I would wake up in the morning with my bed empty and the money from my wallet stolen :D

That;s why you buy a snake skin wallet - they soon learn that's what happens to them if they steal!

Slim6y - I was only telling you what the vet told them it was doing, I haven't seen the snake so I can only guess it would be around medusa's size.

Slim6y - I was only telling you what the vet told them it was doing, I haven't seen the snake so I can only guess it would be around medusa's size.

i have a feeling the vet was pulling ur friends leg...... this story seems awefully familiar..... an old wives tail where the snake wouldnt eat and were told it was sizing them up to eat, pretty much crap, sorry, but it is.

as for the cuddles.... well i take my little diamond out a bit and talk to him and stuff, not excesively though, but the accies i generally leave alone, maybe pick them up a few time a week so they get used to it. but generally not to much babying:) althought i do check on them about a million times a day when i am home:oops:

HEY!...on topic please.... or close to it as possible!

the mods have to do their jobs..... dont get this locked!..please members!!!

I like athromophisising my reptiles when im not busy worshiping my gods and helping the tooth fairy. Unfortunately though my nipples dont make milk so i cant breast feed them :(

I like athromophisising my reptiles when im not busy worshiping my gods and helping the tooth fairy. Unfortunately though my nipples dont make milk so i cant breast feed them :(

Hillarious.......not :rolleyes:

I agree with dragon lady - doesn't matter how it is said it means the same thing - I think thats what a carer is all about

Why do you think that Isis? it's a valid question considering certain people have been put down/made fun of.. for caring for their animals where did this term "breastfeeding" come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back