Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bundy_zigg

Reaction score
This beautiful snake came through our shed the other day, i thought it was worth enough to post. What a super placid snake it was.

Attachments

• 18062008(001).jpg
    18062008(001).jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 325
  • 18062008(002).jpg
    18062008(002).jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 18062008.jpg
    18062008.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 307
she/he was a beautiful snake and was so easy to hadle, we put her on top of the office so i hope we see him/her again, thanks for the replys.

What on earth makes you guys say it's a jungle over a coastal?

Nice find bundy :)

Looks cold down your way haha... Nice and toasty here :p

What on earth makes you guys say it's a jungle over a coastal?

Nice find bundy :)

Looks cold down your way haha... Nice and toasty here :p

Hahaha, yeah its been a bit chilly, every one has started to pull out their winter warmers. It doesnt look like any of the other coastals we have had through, its the only one i have seen with that colour and pattern. Wish i could have taken it home:rolleyes:

Not all jungles are black and gold; it was a mere guess since it has yellows and browns. If you can explain the difference in a personal message would be much appreciated.

I have a coastal that's yellow and brown... looks quite similar to that one.. oh well... people will be a little 'rectal' when it comes to naming snakes :)

I have a coastal that's yellow and brown... looks quite similar to that one.. oh well... people will be a little 'rectal' when it comes to naming snakes :)

oh no I am just interested in how you tell the difference >.< as there as so many different types of carpet pythons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back