My New Addition- Thanks to Didgeman

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melgalea

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first thread here on APS.
i got a new python on sunday from Dave whose usersname is Didgeman on this site.
just wanted to say that he was wonderful to deal with , and all his snakes were kept in the best condition i have seen in a long time. i know he has lots more coastal carpet babies for sale on here if anyone is interested. they are gorgeous little things. thought i would share a photo of him. i have yet to name him.
thankyou :D
p.s thats my daughter holding him in the photo.

Attachments

• new carpet june 08 003.jpg
    new carpet june 08 003.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 104
very nice, could u post more pics? is it a male or female (so people can come up with suggestions for names) i am thinking about getting a Coastal Carpert to!

New addition

Hi and welcome!

You will find this site really helpful.............so many talented people and all have much to contribute! My coastal is now 2 and she is just a delight. Make sure you handle him lots from the beginning to get him used to people. He will be a friendly little fella to everyone then. Good luck with naming him. Make sure you choose something strong and with character!:rolleyes:

thanks guys. i am new to this site. but not new to reptiles. have been keeping and breeding them for almost 7 years. but due to my daughter having a few learning probs at school i sold them all last year to concentrate on her more. but i cant shake the snake buzz u get. and going for so many years having them its so hard to not hav any. but now i have one at least. so i am happy :)
he is a little boy. and his temprement is great, hasnt bitten as yet.
and thanks about the comment about my alexandrine, she is my "other" baby. she is 9 months old. and wonderful. she lives inside with my hubbys blue indian ringneck. they are such great parrots. :)

thanx guys. some more pics follow:

1. my young male coastal carpet
2. my 7 year old female shingleback skink
3. my 3 year old murray river turtle
4. my hubbys blue indian ringneck
5. my gorgeous alexandrine

Attachments

• new carpet june 08 006.jpg
    new carpet june 08 006.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 47
  • reptiles 091.jpg
    reptiles 091.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 51
  • reptiles 184.jpg
    reptiles 184.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 39
  • misc pics april 08 034.jpg
    misc pics april 08 034.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 35
  • misc pics april 08 046.jpg
    misc pics april 08 046.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 37
Thanks for the positive feedback Zoocam!!!
It was a pleasure dealing with someone who knew what they were talking about.
Good luck naming him, and if you have any problems or questings, dont hesitate to ask.

P.S. How about "Fluffy" as a name?? hahaha

Baby coastals are beautiful snakes,so are the adults for that matter. Congrats, I am sure you will be happy with your new snake :)

aww thanx didgeman. but i hav already said i dont like fluffy as a name. lol.
and yeah mrmikk i have had adult coastals in the past and they are lovely natured snake, u still cant go wrong with a carpet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back