tennants ck locale stimsons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trogdor1988

Reaction score
hey all, this is my tennants ck locale stimsons. i have had him for about 5 years and he is a great little thing only ever bitten once (which was my fault for not looking what i was doing when hanging my hand in his tank while i had a mouse in it) and yeah lol enjoy. (btw the pictures dont do his colours justice at all).

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

1.jpg

i have been wanting to see an older tennant creek stim. Mine is still a little tacker, but is also a great little snake, never missed a meal or bitten.
2R.jpg

he is gorgeous mate, all though your ones eyes arent that bright yellow colour.. my lil guy had bright yellow eyes since he was a tiny tiny baby.. weird lol.. nice snake but mate..:)

steve

if you mean the breeder of my one and not the other guys one.. i have no idea lol.. this was 5 years ago.. the petshop didnt even know what type of snake it was they sold them as childrens, on the docket it said spotted then a few years back my mate told me what it was. he is a breeder and collecter so knows what he is talking about lol..:D

steve

if you mean the breeder of my one and not the other guys one.. i have no idea lol.. this was 5 years ago.. the petshop didnt even know what type of snake it was they sold them as childrens, on the docket it said spotted then a few years back my mate told me what it was. he is a breeder and collecter so knows what he is talking about lol..:D

steve

you can't tell the locale of a snake just by looking at it. It may share similar traits to a typical tennant creek stim, but this does not mean that it is.

you can't tell the locale of a snake just by looking at it. It may share similar traits to a typical tennant creek stim, but this does not mean that it is.

well i dont know. everyone who has seen it and knows anything about snakes agree's with what i got told he is.. other then that i got no proof, thanks to idiotic petshops who should learn more about what there selling before they sell it...

well i dont know. everyone who has seen it and knows anything about snakes agree's with what i got told he is.. other then that i got no proof, thanks to idiotic petshops who should learn more about what there selling before they sell it...

have u tried contacting them to see if they have kept records of who the breeder is? it may be possible to track him/her down.
either way, that is a nice looking snake and i hope you can find out for sure.

Hi trogdor1988, i think you have a very nice childrens there.

here is a pic of a tennant creek stimmy. check the head pattern for comparison.
sorry about the pic quality, new pics 078 Large Web view.jpg
just my opinion.

Hi trogdor1988, i think you have a very nice childrens there.

here is a pic of a tennant creek stimmy. check the head pattern for comparison.
sorry about the pic quality,
just my opinion.

The heap of your and the head of his are basically the same. Also, if it were a Childreni, than it would not have those spots all over it, they would be considerably faded. "Just my opinion".

The heap of your and the head of his are basically the same. Also, if it were a Childreni, than it would not have those spots all over it, they would be considerably faded. "Just my opinion".
pattern can be misleading at times and the scales on the heads are different.

Thanks Hawke,

But the honest truth is that picture was taken a few days after a shed, he doesn't look that great all the time unfortunatly. And he is my problem child, as he has a tendancy to be a fussy eater. But other then that he is a great little snake. And dream to hold, so my little cousins love holding him!! lol

Heres my TC's for comparison ....IMO it looks very much like you have TC's .
Fergie2.jpg

Picture544-1.jpg

Zappa.jpg

thanks mate. your one looks great.. i didnt expect this to be all about whether or not my snake is TC or not.. it was about pics of my snake for people to see and so i can see pics of other peoples.. truly i dont care if he is TC or not, i like him anyway he was my first snake and i love the lil tossa.. dont bother me if he is rarer or more expensive or any of that crap i like him anyway..:)

steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back