Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cement

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
There are many threads for the amazing hybrids that are being bred overseas, so I thought it would be nice to see some examples of pure bred, locality specific species.
I am sure there are some stunning animals in their own right, the way nature intended them, out there for this thread.
I don't want another all in brawl (lol), just some good old native Aus animals.

First two are Pretty Beach Diamond, and second two are pilbarra Bhp.
Please excuse my photography, but its a start!

Attachments

• 29062008012.jpg
    29062008012.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 176
  • 29062008008.jpg
    29062008008.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 196
  • 29062008019.jpg
    29062008019.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 29062008022.jpg
    29062008022.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 127
Does any one have some nice locale specific animals to show here?

nice animals guys.
woma, nice womas, i dont mind the high contrast boodaries, i have a pair and the female is very high contrast (very dark bands) and the male is a real stuner. how large are they now?

900-1000mm could have put them together this season though i like to wait for the third season regardless. Though i dare say there will be some breed from this 1st captive generation, Nephurus's animals where defineatly at size. Will be interesting to see what they produce. My female is becoming more yellow each shed. Great pythons for sure and i'll be getting more.
But let's not turn this into a woma thread. I love locale animals, let's see some more types :)

The diamond in my first post is wild caught and in my care until a hole in its chest heals and has a few feeds before going back to the bush. Its an amazingly cryptic animal, and hard to find its head sometimes when coiled.

Attachments

• 29062008024.jpg
    29062008024.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 127
Pure tully jungle

P6140032.jpg

P6140033.jpg

here are my SW Stimmies bred by Trueblue. They can be traced back to clayton knight's line from Windorah SW Qld. I never tire taking pic's of these guys. Fingers crossed for this season xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Here show's you some variation from the one locality.
All these childreni are from Katherine NT, though the speckled is not as common. i have seen quite a few.
reduced pattern, line marked and speckled....

Enjoy

Last edited:
Ok if you can't tell i a big fan of locale animals. Here my last one for tonight.

Another Katherine animal. And i think the nicest of the BHP forms.
An NT Blackheaded Python........

Last edited:
very nice ,here in france we barely see picture of pure breed , we're not even sure there is still some in europe .

very nice ,here in france we barely see picture of pure breed , we're not even sure there is still some in europe .

It is always good to get a realistic viewpoint to the international market.
All we usually get is loud-mouthed arrogant yanks who are gob-smacked we don't blindly follow their ideals.
They cant understand we have all these beautiful pure native animals we are proud to call ours and have no need to cross breed them all.
A great thread,
Cheers
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back