should i be worried??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ducky....
Did you see her licence?
Did you ask any of the questions?

It would be best to check out those details on Monday i think.

well na when i got to her house she had it all filled out and i just added my details so how do i check her details out does anyone have the number for brisbane

***?! She had it in a pillow case for a month! it isnt a child! you cant treat it like that!

(jokes about child remmark)

I'd report that.

Oh the poor thing! I wouldn't have been able to walk away either, who knows how long he would have stayed in there if you hadn't have taken him!
Why on earth would you put a snake in a pillow case for three months?! They aren't plastic toys!
Update every now and then us on how the poor dude is going please!
I bet he is revelling, living in an actual enclosure right now.
Poor little guy!

Here's the number for the EPA in Brisbane....1300 368 326.

Under the circumstances I would have been asking to see her licence as well as the movement advice from when she first acquired the snake. Sounds very dodgy to me, but I'm glad you've now got the poor little guy and can take better care of it.

I would be wondering if this fella was a wildcaught, something she or her sidekicks have picked up on a little trip ,and she is flogging it off, what did she charge you for it?and like the others were saying inquire about her details wether this woman is legit or not.........sounds suss to me

i payed 250 and yer im going to be ringing epa are they open on weekends???
Yer hes loving it in his cage he seems alot more settled hes a friendly snake so im glad that he is away from her cheers to every1 for your comments its just a shame that people like that are out their...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back