Austin Stevens Most Dangerous...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDPython

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone watches this show its on Animal Planet?
Last nights episode was ok it was a repeat though i think, Hes goes of into the jungle (America) searching for a pit viper and finds some awsome vipers!:shock::)

Seen it , the guy is a dead set idiot , but i love the animals he finds .....
that was one serious looking viper , would hate to get tagged by it .:shock: the teeth were massive .

yeah, i was dissapointed that it was a repeat last night, but i do try and watch him when i can. there are some beautiful vipers on the episode like you said.

I agree Dickyknee. Great snakes but he is such a tool I can't bear to watch it sometimes. So very scripted, I did laugh when he had his first shoot though. Tagged by a Cobra, priceless!

Yea i agree hes a bit of a moron, and yep those teeth looked very unforgiving:lol:
And yea im looking forward to a new episode 2

yeah hes a scream when they set it up all scripted and do the multiple camera angles where it pans around ha ha ha and then dramatise it like with the anaconda in the water wrapping him up ha ha ha!!! the cobra and viper were awesome animals though, absolutely sensational. i think the one he called a "lance head pit viper" is also called a bush master...... can anyone confirm it?

Hi all,

He is very rough on snakes...another member of this forum had some of his animals used by them and rough and rough was how they came back.....bloody idiot

Cheers,
Scott

Seen it , the guy is a dead set idiot , but i love the animals he finds ......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Finds???? More like the ones that are placed in the right places for him :lol::lol::lol::lol: But I I have to agree... I love the animals that they exhibit.

Yeah, austin is a idiot most the time, but then i found steve was that annoying too.
I dont know why they have to exaggerate the danger, - crap.

I put up with him to see the snakes he finds and stuff
Iv seen this episode ages ago, like a year ago

He's the president of his own fan club though

stupid show,

the camera man always finds the snake before he does.. lol

I don't like the guys methods, ive seen him pull a mangrove snake out of a tree, and bought it to the base, to take 2 photos, then he let it go on the ground....

BUT- i do love the animals showcased! he happens to :)'find':) some very attractive animals!

Its a wonderful show, but he does do some crazy stuff. I've seen all of them though, I8 just don't bother watching it anymore. They are alway's the same ones.

There was one episode (you can find it on Youtube) where he screws around with a giant king cobra, and this one is about 14ft...you get nervous because this guy is no Steve Irwin and the snake looks like it's about to bite the man repeatedly for being a schmuck:D
But he (or as someone said...his camera man) finds some really nice animals

my point being about the camera man finging them. its the show is set-up and fake to an unimaginable state..

the camera shots are rediculousely over the top and we always see the snake slithering around, before he finds it..

i doubt he actually takes photo's wth his camera as the only ones we see are the screen shots fromt he film crew.

the water fall and rafting was stupid, the amount of takes it would have taken is rediculous..

even to set up the shot of his raft falling off.. total crap, and setup as hell !!

he walks around the jungle in bare feet, looking for vipers..

I agree the guy is a lunatic but I still watch it, and I saw the episode with the king cobra Smellie mentioned. I was just so gobsmacked by the size of the thing I barely took any notice of Stevens.

He's not half as bad as that American idiot, something Brady or whatever his name is. He was the guy that got smashed by that reticulated python in the bat cave . Now he is rough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back