best reptile suppliers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firezone1au

Not so new Member
Reaction score
g'day all,
after some info about where the BEST shops are for reptile supplies.
currently using extreme pets, they have an excellent range.
I was dissapointed to find out the big one out on the highway at st marys is gone.
the only other one I know that might be worth a gander would be the one at windsor & maybe parramatta reptile supplies. looking for shops with a excellent range & a decent amount of product to choose from. dont care where in the sydney metro area, have wheels will travel!
cheers, bob.

I buy lots of gear online from HerpShop. Brian is very helpful and prices are excellent.

G V Reptile Supplyers have always been great Rob & Jenny have always been happy to help with any questions they have a great range and every time that I have ordered a product it is in the mailk box the next day

I buy nearly all my stuff from Dusin who is a sponsor of this site. He's a great guy and his prices and customer service are terrific. It would be a good idea for you to click on the link to his site. He's called wehaveitall..

herp shop by far, never had a problem with them

Yep

the herp shop is the best online shop by far, Brian is excellent to deal with.

GV Reptile supplies get my vote,great customer service :D

i'm still an exterme pets gal myself, good price and good range i can't stand going to multiple places i like one stop shops and if they delvier well even better

Have any of you come across dixilizards they are just getting into selling a range of products.
If you e-mail them with what you want, even if it's not listed on the site they get back to you with a price.
I have found their prices to be great. You just google 'dixilizards' to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back