Missing Dog NSW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You poor thing, I know how horrible it is, our beautiful German Shepard jumped the fence and we never saw her again.

I really hope you have more luck than we did.

Don't give up!!

Aww hon I hope you find her soon!
But don't give up hope! Our siamese x himalayan cat Mocha went missing, she wanders in and out all the time, but this time she didn't come back... I was distraught. I love my cats like my family, so I went around to everyone on my street and around it asking when they had last seen her.
A week later I rocked up at this old ladies house, with a photo (i still hadn't given up) and when the door opened, there she was behind the screen, yelling at me.

The sly girl had had all the old ladies in the area feeding her milk and meat scraps for weeks, and this old dear must have decided she was homeless and adopted her. She had no idea what a microchip was and Mocha makes a habit out of losing or destroying collars.
She gave her back, but seemed a bit lost. When Mochs had kittens we ended up asking her if she wanted some, but she had managed to adopt an old tom cat in the meantime.

So don't give up hope! There are lots of lonely old ladies around who adopt lost pets and are oblivious (whether deliberately or not) to technology. I'd go doorknocking and plaster your suburb in posters. Also try gumtree.com pets forums for your city. Heaps of people use the brisbane one, you might get lucky.

thanks everyone for trying 2 keep my hopes up i dont think i will ever stoop looking for her but i just cant stop thinking of her when i get her back she is never leaving my side
i am having a bad night tonight not to mention the worst 3 months of my life but i meean it caan only get better right

thanks guys she is still missing and i am really worried as she is well kinda disabled not that you can tell but she has bad knees her bottom jaw sticks out in front of her top jaw she also has sensitive skin and is long haired so grooming is needed

there is a reward for her return or information please help and keep a eye out for her

Just wondering if you have had any luck yet?

We are looking for a dog to buy and have checked a few pounds, Have you checked all of the pounds in your area?

Best of luck to you.

yer io have checked them all no sign of her anywhere :( and my parents also got me a puppy cause ii think they wantedd to make me happy i have lost so much recently

Don;'t give up - they know where they live and hopefully she makes her way home. I had a cat that was taken from me when I was younger. After 4 days he came home - had red raw feet so we think he walked a long way. Good luck finding her. The fur babies are like realy babies. I would be devestated if i lost either of mine!

i still hope i will there is a big pet festival in our area this weekend hoping i see someone walking her there and then she can meet her new adoptive sister " Jay-cee"

Attachments

• SDC12370.jpg
    SDC12370.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 29
don't give up. my cat disappeared about 2 yrs ago. 6 months later i got a call from a vet on the other side of melbourne asking if had lost a cat. It was great going in to collect him, they just wanted us to take him and go (he was breaking their cages...he's half lion half house cat i reckon). we coulld hear him smashing against the cages from the waiting room. as soon as we walked in to see him he sat down and started purring. we had even moved house since we lost him, so even if he had made his way home...it wouldn't have been our hom any more. I'm just glad we got him back, and good luck finding your puppy!

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back