Husbandry Course's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterwookie

Reaction score
Hi All
I am sure this has been asked before here goes again...
In Sydney or even better the Central Coast is there anyone around that dose
Venomous Snake Husbandry Courses
I have read great things about Jonno and team at ERD but not in my budget to travel so far to do a course I want to apply for my Cat 1 Venomous Licence soon and I really want some hands on experience and a good sound knowledge ( and references ) before I leap into the world of Elapids .
Thanks very much Guys & Girls :):)

Hey Peterwookie, i am a coastie and I don't know of anyone who does them. maybe the closest thing here is to volunteer at the reptile park and try to learn through that way. I know plenty of people with elapids but everyone still has full time jobs as well and therefore time or even just plain incentive is lacking.
Jonno's course would well be worth saving up for if you can, he has a wealth of ability and experience and you get to go on a road trip as well!

G'day Peter,

We are definitely going to be doing courses all down the East coast, but it probably won't be until after the New Year. We are able to arrange pick up and drop off at the airport now, and have tee'd up a deal with a local, basic hotel so it's not as unaffordable as you might think.

Cheers

Anthony Stimson done one about ten years ago, Ants the best handler of vens ive seen & a top bloke too, if theres enough demand he may do another one.

Keep your ears open, could be something soon from one of NSW top people.

Try using google.....type in snake courses and see what comes up....the most frequently visited usually appears in the top 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back