hypo bredli hatchlings.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i've seen some of their snakes and they look quality. Price isn't really a problem for me, so i'm likely to buy off whoever has the best looking line.

Can someone give me a quick run down of how to buy snakes online from interstate? How licencing works, shipping, guarantees of good health, etc.

Appreciate all the help so far guys, cheeers.
Hi mate,
Once you have found the python you want to buy, put a deposit on it so the breeder will hold it for you.
Then contact the DSE and get a Import/Export permit issued to you. It will take 5 working days to process by mail, or If you do it on line a bit less (maybe).
Im waiting on one to get processed and sent to me ATM, getting a woma from SA :D

i applied for my import licence last monday, this monday night it was already in teh mail box.

the import licenses only last a month.

:) i get more and more impressed every day, she still has not had her first shed for me yet but it should be comming up. i will find a camera somewhere and post some pis :)

Just to let you know the Hypos I am advertising for my friend (that are now sold) were of indicus line (the father)
still have some great looking hypoish snakes left but they are not completely without black on them (but close)
if you are interested call Matt (Parko) on 63356355
Cheers
Dave

Hypo bredli

Hi just bought a Bredlil.. pick it up in the next few weeks sometime... im new to the snake scene. just curious on the differance between a hypo bredli and and standard one?

I would recommend Fishead's hypo bredls, his adults are beautiful animals. There's some photos of them in this thread:

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes/hypo-bredls-list-for-this-season-58636

I bought some classic ones off him last season only because he had no hypos left. Would've loved some though.

Another person you might want to try and contact is Luke Ridley, he has some really nice ones as well, about the best I've seen. This is his website: http://www.ridleyreptiles.com/

I bought my female off Southern Cross Reptiles, she's an absolute stunner though a feisty one.
My male I bought from a guy in Brisbane, um, Alan is his name I think. He is so much nicer again - real ginger and cream - BEAUTIFUL!!!
With SXR, they fix up the import/export permit and you just fill out the movement advice and post to them. Real easy. Anyhow here are some pics of my 2 gorgeous slitheries. The female is due to shed in the next few weeks so has dulled quite a bit, but you can still tell she's a pretty one. Enjoy!!:D

Hope this works!!! :oops:

Female:
jpg.gif
P7270090.JPG

Male:
P7270046.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back