i bought a diamond for my wife

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the family to a pet shop today to buy a light cage, my wife loved the look of a diamond and wanted it for herself. I couldn't say no!!! Here are pics of her first snake. Quite funny seeings though 4 years ago she was going to divorce me if i bought one into the house. Now 3 of my own snakes later she has her own, and named it Jet. Hope you enjoy pics, they are a bit blury, but will post more soon. I think she chose well.

Did u get ur diamond from Victorian reptiles in Hoppers Crossing??

no we got it from amazing amazon in Glen Waverley as i have bought from there b4 .they are very helpful and would recommend them to anyone

largeheaded1 b4 i got my first snake she said she would divorce me my license arrived on tuesday bought an enclosure on thursday and on saturday she said come on then lets go buy a snake for you so i bought a diamond then later on my son wanted a snake so on his 7th birthday we got him a coastal ,that was 2 years ago then fathers day later that year i bought a girl so my sons boy can have a girl when he is older and now the wife has her own ,but as every 1 says you cant stop at 1.
thanks coatesy there will be more and hopefully 1 is a scrubby

no we got it from amazing amazon in Glen Waverley as i have bought from there b4 .they are very helpful and would recommend them to anyone

Thats cool, just looks heaps like my baby diamond, Tsuki, thought maybe they were siblings lol.

that a nice looking snake.....well done on turning your missus, that fills me with hope!
Dave

If ya get a scrubby dazza i wanna come over and watch the feeding of you to the scrubby when ya wife cracks it

just a quick mention since getting JET on sunday he has not even tried to bite which the wife is happy about ,handles great so now i thought i would build a small enclosure for JET on the weekend

Haha, the snake im making my 4x4ft enclosure for is called Jet aswell.

Its a coastal, but I dont know how i came up with it, I cant really remember. I was probably listening to the band or something.:)
It's the one in the pic by the way. That's Jett.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back