Diamond Wont Shed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaZeDragoN

Reaction score
My Diamond's eyes have been Opaque for a week or two now and he just won't shed.
His basking area is approx 32Deg for 12 hours daily
He has a small water bowl with seemingly little humidity
He basks all day and when lighting timer switches off he goes from his perch to a hide in the "hot" end.
Any ideas?

Cheers

They dont shed until their eyes have gone clear again
sounds normal though, if its been a week. 2 weeks im not sure, some one will know, how long do they normally stay cloudy for?

Loki (bredli) is normally milky fr a week, clear fro 2 days, tehn sheds.

he should shed tonight, :)
unless he does it while i'm @ work,... :(
i love watching him shed!!!

make sure you have a water bowl big enough for him to get in if he wants and somewhere rough to rub himself up against like a rock or branch

watching your snake shed is very interesting. as said before it is a few days between the eyes going milky and a shed

make sure you have a water bowl big enough for him to get in if he wants and somewhere rough to rub himself up against like a rock or branch

watching your snake shed is very interesting. as said before it is a few days between the eyes going milky and a shed

Thanks Jungle

When the eyes go cloudy I spray the enclosure with water once a day to lift the humidity, my Diamond stay cloudy about a week then clear & shed between 3 days and a week later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back