Even for pet link

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah i think thats someone else, and his add say "sick of people stuffing me around" ?

He is probably a member or guest on this forum and has seen this thread.

nah i think if he was he would have realized he was in trouble and took the add down!

NPWS dont do nearly enough. as ive said on the forums before i have pointed out many people who deal with exotics, off licence and taking LOADS of huge diamonds from out local bush land..

i have contacted them and they haven't acted at all..

i havent heard of any 'stings' in NSW...

where do you think reptiles from the ballots come from? out of thin air?

Hi guys, sounds like a bloke that was selling red tailed boas a while back for 250 ea, my brother was on the phone straight away the idiot, same deal, mail was full. Then someone answered and arranged to meet at a house in blacktown, so of course yours truely had to drive. knocked on the door for about 20 minutes and finally someone answered saying that some ex freinds were playing pranks on him and the police were trying to track them down but are having no luck. They even went to the trouble of arranging a huge skip to be delivered to the drive way for a month. Just a sick prank on some guy and his wife. May not be them again but sounds like it....

this is really cheering me up about my frogs but yah there is a guy further down selling a corn snake for $180 but i can't get my link 2 work

Thats preety harsh, well i havent had any emails so they are obviuosly not that interested lol

Haha, oh dear! that corn_snake person has adds up often i have noticed.
Still no emails i dont think they are going to reply LOL

funny i tried to call them yesterday but they have returned my call tonight i asked for pics and they tel me they have none but are in sydney and want to get rid of the snake tomorrow cant tell me male or fermale
told her i would call her back

Keep us all updated.. these guys need to get done big time.. sounds pretty dodgey

hehe my name is not rhonda but my email says R.McNeill so i thought rhonda was cute.

The thing is, if this is some dodgy scam, rather than just an idiot selling illegal herps, then do you really want them to have your email address? Nex thing you know you will be complaining about the amount of spam you receive!!!

hey jess i rang and left message and they called me back could not send pics but told me they are in sydney and want the snake gone asap

calling

they wont answer your calls because use all probly call on a private number thats why.

I wonder if they have done a search and found this thread about them??

Yes they have! wouldn't suprise me if they even commented! I got and email back about the viper. Apparently if was real and was gone with in 15mins of posting the add. He said he only replyed coz he was reading this. and he doesnt answer private numbers! LOL but i didn't call him...

About that person commenting, lol maybe you should have come up with a less obvious user name! Not the same one you use for pet link :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back