asian house geckos are annoying

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoman1985

Reaction score
help me to get rid of them i want my native gehyra dubia to come back i have not seen one native in mounths

Asians seem to be taking over QLD by the sounds of things, nothing beats the natives I love my dubia!!!
This is in no way intended to be racist by the way!! RIP Bruce Lee hehe

Pretty much any reptile loves eating them, i freeze them first though to kill any potential nasties.

I hate AHG's they are annoying. I am a sparky by trade and they are the cause of a lot of electrical faults.

Without the AHGs I bet there'd be a hell of a lot more mozzies... And not enough Aussies to do anything about it!

Like em or not - they're here to stay!

You can catch them yourself and eradicate them one by one like I do toads. It's a slow job, but it's hell fun!

You can use them as fishing bait :)

Get a cat (ooooh did I say that?).

Get a cat with sticky feet so it can climb vertically.

Teflon coat your walls.

Shoot rubber bands at them.

I think I've given you a wow of selections... Let us know how you get on...

They seem to be spreading away from suburbia and into the bush, I've heard them when camped out in the boondocks.

On a happier note, they are not cane toads, and heaps eat them. I've watched stone curlews in southbank successfully hunt for them. I'm kinda hoping for an increase in carpet pythons as they provide an ideal meal for the juveniles. Time will tell.

asian house geckos

i have smooth knob tailed geckos but there only babys can i feed them baby asianhouse geckos with out causing any problems to my smooth knob tailed geckos as we are starting to get hachlings just went out side and cought 4adults and three babys all asian house geckos and i am shor thats what thay are pecause thay have a claw on the inner toe and spins on there tailed maby we go hunting them like we do to the cane toad and one more thing are thay any good for snake4 food if thay were frozen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back