New Bredli's :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ambah

Reaction score
I went to Roy Pails last week.. to look at some Stimsons.. and ended up bringing home a pair of Hypo Bredli's instead, lol
They're so calm, not flighty at all, which is unusual from what I've heard about Bredli's. They're little angels :D
Male i've named Aztec, and the female Bagheera
Male:
bredli1.jpg

Male at the front, female at the back:
bredli3.jpg

bredli4.jpg

bredli5.jpg

bredli7.jpg

very nice indeed,cant wait to get mt own,great picture,cheers

Hey Ambah! I just got my new bredli from Pails as well! Arent they beautiful!! Are yours from a new batch?? They only had 1 girl when I enquired, and she didn't look that gorgeous in his pics! Those colours are stunning! Hope you enjoy them!!

Hey Ambah! I just got my new bredli from Pails as well! Arent they beautiful!! Are yours from a new batch?? They only had 1 girl when I enquired, and she didn't look that gorgeous in his pics! Those colours are stunning! Hope you enjoy them!!

Yea, this was the only girl left, she's much darker than the male. Much better looking than in the pics he had

:D

Thanks!

Here's a brand new pic, taken with my partners new camera
bredli9.jpg

sooo much better quality!

Nice Bredli you have there. I got a classic Bredli off Roy about a month ago. I would love to get some more pythons from him, but the boss (wife) wont let me yet...

Very nice ambah, Roy has some beautiful bredlis.

They're beautiful snakes!!!! Glad to hear yours are nice and quiet. I have a pair myself. My male is a bit flighty but settles once out (he's still a baby), but my female...............WOW, you'd think she was the devil itself!!!:evil: Hence her nickname - PMS (pretty moody snake!!!!)
They really are beautiful animals, you'll enjoy them so much!!! Congrats!

Very nice Bredli's you have there, congrats and be sure to post up some pics as they grow up;)

:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back