what other hobbys do you have besides herps?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ace#74

Reaction score
just wondering what other hobby's members of this site have besides herps

mine are body boarding i absolutely love it every day i can im in the water with mates
and baseball (off to usa next year to represent oz cant wait ):D

cricket

i love watching baseball, who do you support and good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Whitewater canoeing/kayaking and soccer although I haven't been doing either much lately.
I've been coaching kids in canoeing at my local high school though.

i love rugby league and cant get enough of it ;).

posting stuff on forums XD

but besides that, sitting infront of a computer all day playing random time wasteing games such as WoW

body boarding (when i get the chance - rarely :( ), the drums, computer programing, website design & construction, engineering, used to be motor bikes, and others that i cant think of.. :D

oh yeah and stuff from hobbyland.. ( build and fly aircrafts, boats, cars etc) oh yes and photography...:D

Last edited:
i love playing rugby league um plays drums guitar bass mainly drums building things hunting

Used to be bmx racing but realised my age and decided to retire as an old uninjured fool. So these days its just a bit of relaxing cycling and fishing.

use to go to the gym lots when i was doing a certain sport but these days i love hiking and going to the footy

tattooing, arnis (stick fighting), guitar, saxophone, building guitar effects pedals, baseball.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back