Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morry

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i have a spare 4 foot tank and was wondering in your opinions what dragons have the best character are the most interesting?

Just by reading i seem to like the central netted dragon or the pygmy bearded, how many could i confortably fit in a 4 foot by 1.5 foot by 1.5 foot. thanks

Do you want a dragons that will tolerate handling well or just to look at? Bearded dragons and netteds would probably be the best choice if you want something you can handle, although netteds often have short lifespans. There are a variety of other small species that would make great display animals.

Do you want a dragons that will tolerate handling well or just to look at? Bearded dragons and netteds would probably be the best choice if you want something you can handle, although netteds often have short lifespans. There are a variety of other small species that would make great display animals.

yeh i would rather a confortable handling dragon with lots of personality over looks, how many of the netted or pygmy could i house in a 4foot

i guess 2 or 3 of either breed providing they get along,...

otherwise a single central beardy would fit well,... :)

could i possibly get 2 pygmy bearded dragons and 2 or 1 central netted dragon.

is there problems with mixing breeds.

Bearded dragons are very interesting pets, i'll be getting one some time next year.

netteds are a bit flighty, not the best to handle. If you a species to handle go for central or eastern beardies

don't mix breed just incase they dont X breed than they are just "mutts"

so its outof the question to mix breeds then, i cant get a central or bearded dragon due to the small size of my tank, i could only house one central or eastern bearded dragon

In my opinion the Central Bearded dragon, Its known for its handeling ability and personality.

NETTEDS there fantastic, get a pair of them i would reccomend them any day
really interesting little reps love them to death!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back