blues and pink tounges

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wack_zach

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey everyone i have one blue tounge in a 4 foot tank and inside the 4foot i also have a 1.5 ft with 4 pinktounges in it i have been commin home from skool to find the blue tounge in the tank with the pink tounge i was wonder what your guys thort about leavin them in the same tank. there is a fair big size differance so i am not quite sure about it so just askin..

thanks

I've seen pictures of blue and pink tongues being together, but i'd want to know what a person who actually has tried housing them together to see what their response is.

I keep them together fine in an outdoor enclosure, all mine are adults though, pinktongues being from 45cm to 50cm long, bluey is a big male adult. If your pinktongues are too small, the bluey will eat them. I also keep beardies and cunninghams in the same enclosure, cunninghams may get a bit aggressive whilst they have new borns around, I have seen a cunningham try to chase a PT away once, though every time the cunningham lunged at the PT, the PT grabbed it first on the head, supprisingly, it was way too fast for the poor cunningham. The biggest threat to the safety of PT's, are other PT's, they can bite each others tails off and worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back