what other hobbys do you have besides herps?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything to do with craft!! I paint childrens canvas's and make heaps of jewellery (I'm in the middle of doing a friends bridesmaids jewellery) and I also am doing a "home childcare" for my 4.5 year old son (childcare prices through the roof so we're doing what he did there at home) we do painting writting and lots of stuff!!!
But mostly painting...

Attachments

• old memory card 719size.jpg
    old memory card 719size.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 35
  • old memory card 148size.jpg
    old memory card 148size.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 34
  • old memory card 145size.jpg
    old memory card 145size.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 33
Scorpions (particularly Liocheles species), tarantulas, funnelwebs, trapdoor spiders, stick insects, roaches (sub-family Geoscapheinae and Panesthiinae), Amblypygids, cacti, succulents, orchids, carnivorous plants, native plants and other various unusual tropical plants.

Cacti, succulents, desert roses, oscars and the newest camping

I Love anything to do with animals so a major hobby of mine is to go around looking for as many animals as I can, whether its wildlife or in zoos/sanctuaries. Another major hobby of mine is photography, mostly of any animals I see, as well as scenery :) Also like art, camping.. LOVE swimming :D

i did collect living dead dolls but got to 130 and said enough is enough

Cooking, music and taking photos :) OH! And going camping (which only happens every 2 years :()

Hunting,4wheelin,Fishing. anything thats gets me out in the great outdoors. Going to spend lots of time finding and photographing wild herps as soon as starts to warm up.

Whitewater canoeing/kayaking and soccer although I haven't been doing either much lately.
I've been coaching kids in canoeing at my local high school though.

You don't often run into other people who have an interest in paddling, I used to do a bit down at Penrith though don't get out in a boat too much these days. I'm assuming you paddle at Nymboida looking at where you are and you probably know Anita if your teaching it at a local high school?

I love kiteboarding, surfing, animals, guitar, scuba, kayak fishing, spearfishing, skating, magic, juggling, rock climbing and camping. I have to do something everyday, it's the only way i can deal with working. I also love doing other things but only do them occasionally, I only snowboard for our winter so that's seasonal, and other things i might only do once a month so not really hobbies. I've recently started paragliding too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back