milli start the season!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

levis04

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
checked on the few girls today and got lucky! she had only just laid them.

P1000357.jpg

Congrats levis04!

Stunning little female you have there. What else seems to be gravid mate?

All the milli atm, and few other things but will have to wait and see!

congratz! i think mine is gravid at the moment. fingers crossed this will be my first attempt at incubating. great patterning on her :)

now lets just hope my levis and pilbarines do the same thing :)

usually around 55 to 65 days roughly but have had them hatch before and after.

guys, how do i breed my thick tailed geckos?
They are in a 45x45x60 exo terra tank with URS red desert sand and i spray them everyday

try seperate them for a week and then put them back together! it just might trigger something.

Here is something i wrote on another forum.
Hi,
Guys i am trying to breed my pair of thick tailed geckos, they are 2 yrs old, i only got them about 3 and a half weeks ago, the female has a regenerated tail, it was like this when i bought them, they are being kept in a 45cm wide x 45cm deep x 60cm tall exo-terra enclosure(NOTE*I know it is tall i was originally putting frogs in it but decided on gex) they have URS Red desert sand as the substrate, an exo-terra magnetic den on the warm side and a Bask n bath hide rock(it has a water bowl connected to a hide) there is a plant inside the tank(exo-terra) i also spray them twice a day, sometimes 3 times a day, i feed them every 2-3days on medium crickets, so what do i do to help them breed?, oh there temps. range during the day about 26-28 degrees so what else do i need to do?
Thanks,
Chris
Do i put a chinese container inside the tank with a hole in the lid?if so what goes inside it?
OH AND WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DO?

Nice looking Milii. Everyone elses seem to be getting it on and mine guys are still waking up. Good luck for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back