beardies for my little cuz

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

benito22

Reaction score
:Dhi people how big would a tank need to be to house a beardy for its whole life? my little cuz has decided to get a beardy and he wants like a orange or red phased one so if you have any pics you could post of some nise red or orange phased ones that would be great:D:):p

4x2x2. And don't keep anymore then 1 bearded dragon per enclosure. You need basking bulb ($5) UVB (RepiSUN 10, ReptiSUN 5. ReptiGLO 8 or Arcadia D3) ($35? plus $40 for holder) Tile/Reptile carpet, Basking log, etc. It will cost a few hundred so be prepaired.

yeah i own a couple of ewds so i know all the extras that he should need soo thanxxxx

my bf has 2 6mnth old beardies in a 4x2x2 enclosure. they seem fine in that but you wouldnt want any smaller:) he got his from URS in SA. they are awesome and get along really well:)

Attachments

• DSC01198.jpg
    DSC01198.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC01160.jpg
    DSC01160.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 37
wow aweomsome looking beardies sweetangle!! great colours! especially the one on top in the 2nd pic

my bf has 2 6mnth old beardies in a 4x2x2 enclosure. they seem fine in that but you wouldnt want any smaller:) he got his from URS in SA. they are awesome and get along really well:)

That's a very good looking Beardie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back