Hi, I'm New, I got a referal to this forum :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrulyRare

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My friend..Baz told me to join up here, So i thought I'd give this a swing :)

I keep a few different types of herps, and i love them all! I live in the USA, in Tennessee, and our laws here suck, but I "try" and abide to them, lol. But..we really need to get the herp society here up and going, cause of now it sucks. I'm 23, I've been dealing with animals since I could crawl, and plan on keeping it that way. I just had a daughter about 3 months ago, she about cost me my life twice, but she was worth every ounce of pain :)

I had a pulmonary Embolism from complications from a C-section. ..and so I'm lucky to be talking to you folks. My animals are in my sign, and If you want the details of the snakes just ask :) ..I don't currently keep hot's even though, i help get them away from ppl from there yards, cause there a bunch of wussys. Sad, a girl has to come "rescue" grown men from a snake, lmao. or heck..ive even been called to help with lil baby mice..hahaha. neways Hi, and i you guys wanna check me out you can check out my myspace

www.myspace.com/trulyrare

neways -Sonnie

gee, thats pretty full on,....

welcome to APS, i hope ur daughter ends up with the same love for animals as you have,..

ok, i'm asking,...can u post pics of ur animals? :)

pretty please!! :p

Hehe, well ..what a nice warm welcome, i guess Baz wasn't lying when he said ppl over here were really nice. I have 2.1 ball pythons 2 regular, 1 spider ball. 1 blood python, 6 corn snakes 1 luesistic rat snake.

i did have a childrens and a childrens/spotted cross but recently sold and traded both :)

I'm suppose to get some red eyes soon :) i can't wait hehe. I'll start a new thread with my pics of my animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back