reptile site names??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaidro

Reaction score
hey guys and gals

just wondering what other good reptile sites there were that have for sale, wanted, threads, interesting stuff other than the following we already know of

herp trader
petlink
reptilesdownunder...

not sure if thats all i know.. but maybe there are some good ones you may be able to tell us.
thanks
:)

sorry if this is a silly question. but was just asking as we don't know that many sites.

www.reptilecity.com anyone been there? and had a look at the pythons, of course not the ones you can't buy here... but look at the prices! wonder if they ship to austraila. lol

thats why i'm asking do they ship of freight to australia? lol i can't believe that prices! it may be a silly question, but do they ship to here?

no, and wouldn't be let through quarantine and from what i've been told a BHP goes for around $8000, but don't quote me on that.

there's a 1% chance of them getting here successfully without getting caught.

:( that sucks. lol
i wish it was from here! hah, thanks for letting us know guys. cause were still having a look at the site now. sooo... no other sites that have reptiles for sale. and info, and kinda like this site? but in australia, lol not america. :p

just google 'reptile classifieds', thats how i found heaps of the ones i look at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back