what did you do today???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_LoVe_AnImAlS

Reaction score
hi i'm just wondering what you all did today?:)

today i went dancing and then when i got home called peopl and went on the computer............................................................not that interesting though ......lol:D

I separated my succulents, watered my sapling and cut back my fly trap. Ive been doing plenty of gardening lately

oops i think i should check my spelling before i post i forgot the e in people

Had a big spring cleaning of my room - sorted out all my cupboards, clothes etc.

Tended to all the rats and snakes, pretty much it :lol:

oh i also did some home work...........................................got lots of that at the moment :(

I leave all my homework to the last minute but then I can never finish it hehe

I did what everyone else wishes they did - I bought a snake!!! I got a lovely Darwin boy from Ramsayi. I also spent a couple of hours this morning fixing up a second-hand enclosure for him. He'll be in the click-clack until the sterilisation, fumigation and re-decorating are done.

Went to Bunnings bought a half wine barrel and a couple of aquatic plants and now sitting back waiting for the froggies to come

got harassed by my friends blue and gold macaw, bought stuff on ebay :D and looked after my zoo

layed in bed and watched several movies coz im sick....
but managed a full clean of all the snakes too.... that killed several hours!

went to school and did woodwork (few days till HSC markers come in and im far from finished) came home fed the rats, worked out how im going to kill 15 of them tomorrow. watched the olympics. jumped on pc

well today worked for a bit with dad working at Nick Daffys house, then went n got some new lights, heaters, n more for new snake enclosure
now chilling at home bored

did some jobs and stuff outside, watched the olympics (still watching now), and changed & added stuff on me and my friend's reptile website (coming soon)

Today i : Helped dad work on the horse float
cleaned my room
handled Poko,Mimmi,Pretzel,Kiko and Kimba for a 15minute period each
sorted out my reptile magizines and books in order of height
(I'm a huge Reptile book/mag fan)
added a new poster on my wall
finished off my homework
did a couple of important word documents
And at the moment i'm designing a website related to my herping hissstory which i'm going to present to my grade on a smartboard !

Tomorrow i am doing a photography session with my herps outside so hopefully the weather will be perfecto! :p
Cheers

Today I scared off the neighbours feral cats from around the pond and garden cos I don't want dead skinks and frogs! Went for a riding lesson, sat on the computer, fed everyone, called i_LoVe_AnImAlS just then the normal stuff.
P.S i_LoVe_AnImAlS: We don't have homework do we?? Oh well I left it in my locker anyway, what class?

Jess

slept in till midday, hung around on APS and played PS3... very eventful day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back