Petlink will they ever learn

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete12

Reaction score
If i owned Petlink I wouldn't remove the user or the links. there are obviously people out there that collect exotics and Petlink seems to have customers for exotics so its basically like an ad in an ad.

huh? it is quite clear that there is nothing "legal" about this at all

its also quite clear that Petlink is not dumb enough to not back themselves up before allowing randoms to advertise anything they want for free. They can't be pinned for a joe shmoe advertising Exotics.

thats if NPWS will do anything in the first place.

The DSE should pose as a buyer and when they go to pick up charge these guys..?

Do they do that..?:?

it's because of disease this, Australian Fauna that, and old stubborn men.

Austalian wildlife relies on us to protect it mate..Take some responisibilty for the country you call home..;)

not really. I mean im not part of any exotic keeping community but i know they're out there and as far as i can tell. our Fauna is still in top shape. Besides whats my responsibility got to do with any of the things listed above?

not really. I mean im not part of any exotic keeping community but i know they're out there and as far as i can tell. our Fauna is still in top shape. Besides whats my responsibility got to do with any of the things listed above?

We make more species of animal extinct every year than any other continent matey, so im not sure of what your definition of "tip top shape" is??
Your resposibility is the same as the rest of us aussie animal lovers and to support the no exotic laws we have in place..

We make more species of animal extinct every year than any other continent matey, so im not sure of what your definition of "tip top shape" is??
Your resposibility is the same as the rest of us aussie animal lovers and to support the no exotic laws we have in place..

Im not for or against them, you seem to be pinning me as some bad *** that thinks we should allow exotics. I just gave the truth.

but hey im not going to have this arguement again, dinners on and im hungry.

can i say something i agree with what most fo you guys are saying but why do you keep going on about it so what another dumb guy has exotics is doing all this gonna get them in trouble? no so stop going on about it just ignore the crap that gets posted on other sites. is it our buisness? do you know him? do you know where he lives? are you involved with him in anyway? if not stop bloody sticking your noses in other peoples buisness. he will get his, might not be right now but he will get his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back